3. Tangled Threads

"What happened yawar? you came back so soon." Madeeha asked her husband seeing him return from his work so early.

"First bring me a glass of water." He asked his wife while defeatedly slumping down on the charpoy.

She went to bring water with a frown. Her intuition said that something was wrong.

"Bade saab threw me out of the factory and asked me to vacate this place as soon as possible.

" What!!! "Saying Madeeha slumped down beside her husband.

"They can't do this to us, where we will go?" She cried helplessly.

"I don't know where we will go but for our Haadiya and Hamdan, we have to leave this place. We can't put our children in danger." Yawar's voice was tired and defeated.

"And what about Eishal? They can try to harm her as well." Her motherly instinct woke up.

"She is with her husband. He will protect her." He said getting up from the charpoy.

"You don't understand Yawar, all the shah are ruthless." Madeeha broke down.

"He married her in front of the media. They cannot harm her and put their image in danger, at least not now when the election is very close." He said wiping her tears.

"I'm going to Amjad bhai's place, till than pack everything." He said and stormed out.

"While inside the house, a little boy and a teenage girl timidly shrank in their places hearing about the deeds of a cruel ruler, who ruled the place but with their cruelty they failed to rule their hearts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

" So you got what you wanted." Atif said to his best friend with a smug smile.

"I never wanted her, I loved her and will love her." He said not liking the word 'wanted'.

"Whatever man. When are you going to confess your undying love for her." Atif said whilst tracing the rim of his coffee mug.

"Not before making sure, she will say it back to me." He said with a smirk, a look on his face which screamed of his confidence.

"You are one hell of a man, but remember love can't be forced and neither its always reciprocated. " He patted his back before getting out of his office cabin leaving behind a frowning man.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zulfiqar Ali Shah was the head of People's party and also the MP.

He was married to Faakhira begum and were parents of three children, two son and one daughter.

The eldest one was Asad Ali Shah who was married to Hamna Asad and had two son Uzair Ali Shah and Zubair Ali Shah and one daughter Javeria Ali Shah.

Second eldest one was Abbas Ali Shah who was married to Maryam Abbas and had one son Ayan Ali Shah and one daughter Faatin Ali Sha.

The youngest one was Faria Ali Shah. She suddenly disappeared at the age of 19 and no one knew about her whereabouts.

Since, that day Zulfiqar became more ruthless and cold hearted.

------------------------

"Bibi ji, what you want for your breakfast?" A middle aged woman asked her when she stepped out of her room.

"Umm.... I" She has confused expression.

"My bad bibi ji. I'm Rashida the head cook here." She introduced her self proudly, guessing her confused looks.