drunken lullabies

You and alastor followed husk to his room, since alastor didn't want anyone to see him like this.
" Do you wanna glass too? " Husk asked you. You nodded your head and he set out two glasses in front of you and the sad deer.
" So... Do you wanna talk about it? " Husk asked as he pours out the bronze liquid. As soon as husk set the bottle down, alastors claws wrapped around the bottle, quickly bringing it to his mouth. Tears stream down his face as the firie liquid flows down his throat.
" Jesus... " Husk mutters, thinking that is something he would do. So it must be bad.
" Can I tell him love?.. " You whisper to him. He pauses for a moment, debating on weather or not he should trust anyone else.
He nods his head to turns his focus back to the bottle of whiskey, covering his ears so he can't hear his sob story.
So you explain everything to husk. Through the whole thing, you couldn't read the emotion, it was a mixture of hate, guilt, sadness, sympathy, and so many more.
Anger was the last one to be noticed.
" What the fuck is wrong with that little bitch?! This was even enough to fuck up the radio demon for hells sake! " Husk hissed, pacing around the room, his tail puffed out and ears laying flat on his head.
" I know, but we can't do anything right now. We-" You pause, and look at alastor wasting away on a bottle of whiskey. " We have to be hear for al.. Am much as I want to rip out her lungs, I need to be hear for alastor. " You whisper to husk. He sighs but gives in, going over to alastor and sitting next to him.
" You ok al?.. You don't.. Look like yourself.. " He says to the drunken deer.
" Why, I'm FINE! I-i have never *hic* been betterrr! " He yells, slurring over his words. He looks at the now empty bottle and grips the neck of it, ears laying down. "I... I-im... I'm. FINE. " He barks, throwing the bottle at the wall, seeing it explode into thousands of little bits.
You jump at the crash and turn your head to alastor. " Al, you can't d-" You're cut off by his sob. Rivers of tears roll down his cheeks that held a smile once apon a time.
"(Y/n)... " He slurs, holding his arms out to you as he tries to stand up, husk trying his best to help him stand.
You walk over and catch him as he nearly stubbles over his own feet. His nose buries into the crook of your neck as you feel his tears fall onto your pale skin.
" Shhhh... It's ok baby... I'm hear... " You whisper to him, rubbing circles on his back.
You sit on the couch as alastor curls up on you and hugs you.
You sigh and softly sing viva la vida to him.
As you stop singing, you feel his body no longer tense, but relaxed, a soft snore escaping his lips. You smile and pet his head, resting your head back.
" You don't mind if we stay in hear, right? " You ask husk. He looks at you and alastor.
"Yeah sure, just make sure he doesn't throw up on the floor. " He mutters.
You nod and close your eyes, dreaming about the stars bleeding gold, and the mountains singing a tune, all while alastor clings onto your waist.