𝐗𝐕𝐈

Juice was pacing around outside. He had a lot on his mind, and his sobbing girlfriend running outside in a fit put more on it.

"Baby?" He whispered. He felt like he was about to cry himself. Juice couldn't help but notice how perfect Alison was. She had perfect legs for the black heels and black leggings she always wore. She was a curvy girl.

"I'm so done with this shit," she hissed, tears streaming from her face. "Clay has gotta stop. I just got out of prison." She dried her eyes as Juice set his hands on her hips.

"I know," he said, kissing her softly.

"Tell me what's wrong," she said, tucking her hands into his shirt and setting them on his sides. "I can read you like a book, Juice."

"I don't know what to do," he pushed out. "The new sheriff is pressing me to rat." Ali tensed at the word. Rat.

"You can't do it." Ali replied.

"I'm not, but," Juice's eyes were watery. "He's threatening to tell the club that my father is black."

"Baby, the club won't care about that. That sheriff is lying to you. Do not listen to him." He put his head down to stare at the ground. He couldn't explain, he was being stupid and he'd make this decision on his own.

"If you're done bitching," Clay shouted out to Alison. "We could use your help. You too, Juice."

"Go to hell." She snapped as she walked past him. He grabbed her arm roughly. "Get your hands off of me."

"Lose the attitude." Clay shot back. Ali had no idea why Clay had changed for the worse. She had to remember she was gone for a year.

"You're not my father." Ali spat.

"I might as well be." The words made her blood boil.

"Clay, back off." Jax said, pushing him away from his little sister.

"I'm going home," Alison said. "I'm done with this."

"Oh, and who's gonna take you home?" Clay retorted.

"I am," Juice said, taking Ali's hand and pulling her to his bike. "I'm not really up for it today."

-

A few weeks later, everyone was pissed at each other on the inside, but acted like everything was okay.

Juice wasn't even okay with himself. He felt like he was a rat. He felt like everything was his fault, like he fucked with everything and let his whole family down.

These were the reasons he tried killing himself.

"Where's Juice?" Alison asked, looking around.

"I have no idea, I saw him at the warehouse last. I'll go check it." Chibs said.

"I'm with you." Tig said.

"Thank you," Ali said softly. Now Jax, Gemma and Chibs knew that Juice had a ring for her.

She sat in the chapel alone for awhile, curled up with her knees to her chest as she smoked a cigarette.

"Ali?" Tara called softly, gaining her attention.

"Hi Tara," she said. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing. How are you, though? You've been quiet since you got out."

"So many reasons," she lamented softly. "I can't take this, Tara." Tara walked over to her and sat on the arm of of chair and held her.

"I can tell a lot of the club shit is getting to you." Tara said.

"I don't care about it, I'm not involved. I'm worried about Juice."

"He's fine, honey." Tara assured.

"Where are the boys?" Ali asked suddenly.

Tara got up and led her out to Kip playing with Abel on the pool table.

"oh my god, i haven't seen you in ages, Abel, you're so big!" She exclaimed, picking him up and playing with his fingers. He's giggle and play with her hair.

"We found your Puerto Rican sunshine." Tig announced as the three of them walked into the clubhouse. Juice was quiet, as was Chibs.

"I see that." She replied softly.

Chibs and Juice walked into one of the back rooms. He slammed the door and Juice sat on the bed with his head in his hands, shaking.

"Why would you even think about doing that?" Chibs asked.

"There's so much shit, Chibs..."

"Tell me, how much do you love that girl out there?"

"Chibs—"

"How much?" He snapped.

"She's the only goddamn thing that keeps me in line!" Juice tried to yell. "It was stupid," his voice cracked. "I'm stupid."

"You're gonna have to tell her, Juice."

"I can't, Chibs, I can't..."

"Than I'll do it, it's one or the other." Chibs said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"How the fuck am I supposed to tell her that I tried to hang myself, but I fucking failed." Chibs dug in his pocket and pulled out the ring that Juice had given him to keep safe.

"You give this to her afterwards."