Y/n's Birthday: Bakugo oneshot

It was you birthday and Katsuki's family insisted you had dinner there. Your parents were fine with it since your family were planning to come over the next day. You also were staying the night because your parents were setting a surprise up for you.

Y/n's pov

I knocked on the door eager to see my boyfriend,I also couldn't wait for the amazing food they have prepared. Katsuki opened the door and took my stuff up to his room.

Hello Mr and Mrs Bakugo I said "hello y/n how are you" Katsuki's father said "I'm great thank you, that food Smells amazing" I said you couldn't help but say that, food was my life. "Thank you hunny, do you want to help stir the pot" Katsuki's mother replied

"of cou- you were cut off by Katsuki's yelling, " NO HAG SHE'S THE GUEST Y/N COME UPSTAIRS" you gave Katsuki's mother a cheap smile while gesturing you were going to upstairs, She smiled back before yelling " YOU LITTLE SHIT DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY". You headed up the stairs thinking about how this family functions.

Katsuki's pov

"That damn hag who the hell does she think she is and Y/n is even worse forgetting to bring a p.j. shirt… what a dumbass" I thought to myself as Y/n opened the door

" hey babe whats up" she said "nothing much other then the fact I have a question for you" she gave me a look that pissed me right off and said "ask away" she smirked at me " so little miss dumbass I see you forgot to bring a p.j. shirt" she giggled "maybe I didn't forget, maybe I was hoping to wear your hoodie to sleep" she replied " what if I said you couldn't wear one of my hoodie's hmm what would you do dumbass" I smirked at her "I'm not sure, what would I do… maybe just not wear one, how do you feel about that"

she looked at me a giggled some more. I picked her up and threw her on to my bed " I love the sound of that" I said as I pinned her to the bed. we were about to kiss when " DINNERS READY" that damn old hag yelled "OKAY FINE" I screamed back. I was pissed that are cheap flirting came to an end.

Y/n's pov

"Dinner was great better then any restaurant" you thought to your self while bringing your plate to the kitchen

Went you went back to the dinning room you saw one of the prettiest cakes you've ever seen. You gasped at the site of the cake " oh my goodness this cake is gorgeous." You heard Katsuki's mother giggling " It was all Katsuki, he baked it and decorated it" she said brightly.

You looked over to see your Tsundere boyfriend not making I contact with you and Blushing, you ran and jumped on him causing both of you to fall on the ground. " Wow I didn't know my idiot could decorate cakes" you giggled while hugging him "yeah yeah, just get off me dumbass and eat you damn cake" he kisses your forehead and blushed

The cake was perfect and better then any store bought. After cake you and Katsuki's family talked and played charades. ( You can imagine how that would play out 😂)

Katsuki's pov

We got up to my room and dumbass jumped on my bed while I went to my closet looking for her present

" Hey dumbass look at me for a second" I said to her as I stood infront of her, she had such a cute innocent look on her face when she looked up at me

I handed her her gift " t-this is for you dumbass" I could just imagine how red my face was. She took the box and opened it pulling out an Infinity necklace with our names engraved on it " I hope you like it" I said while scratching my head.

I looked at her and saw her crying I immediately thought of the worst things " babe *hick* I love it* she cried while she pulled me onto her bed hugging me.

We stayed hugging eachother for awhile before we got tired and got ready for bed

We spent the night in eachother's arms tell dawn

A/n so that was my first one shot and I'm not sure if I liked it, tbh I'm a terrible writer so ಥ‿ಥ . Anyway hope it was decent