Phone Calls

Sorry, i know it's really short, but i hope you like it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Rocky, what are you doing here?” I asked with tired eyes as we sat next to a sleeping CJ.

He gave me a sad smile. “I knew you need someone to cry with.” He reach over my little sister and gave my hand a squeeze.

Pulling my hand away, I walked over to the window. “Rocky, I think it's time for you to leave.” Tears were silently rolling down my face. “You need to go back home.”

I heard his chair squeak as he got up. He walked over to me. “Are you kidding me? I'm not leaving until I know she's okay.”

I got mad. “Rocky, why are you even here?! It's not like we're still dating! So just do us both a favor and just get out of here!”

He didn't say anything, but I heard the door slam from behind me. I pulled the chair next to the window and started to cry. I hate having to lie and keep hurting him. He doesn't deserve any of this!

And I hated myself for hurting him!

~~~

“I promise to come visit you when I go to New York for the movie.” I said over the video chat with my little sisters. They both smiled and waved back to me.

I looked around my dressing room. “Guys, I have to go. Give mom and dad hugs and kisses.” I blew them a kiss before closing my laptop.

“Hey, I'm heading off now.” Ross declared, walking into my room.

I got up from my couch, smiling. “Come give me a hug.” I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He laughed at me. “Sunny, I'm leaving for two weeks, not two years.”

“I know, but when you get back, I'll be in New York.” I explained, unwrapping my arms.

“I'll miss you too Sunny.”He kissed the top of my head. Rydel came walking into the room.

“Ross, let's go!” She tugged at her brother's arm. “We're leaving from the studio.”

“Wait, but Rocky's not here.” Ross looked confused.

“He's gonna drive down there by himself.” The older sister explained. “He had to work late, and dad said he can just meet us up in Colorado.”

Mark walked into the room. “Let's go guys.”

I gave Ross one more hug and watched them walk out of the room.

My phone lite up. I glanced over to the screen and groan. “Hey Kendall.”

“Hey babe, wanna hang out tonight?” He asked, and I could tell he was smirking.

“Um, I'm not feeling to well.” And it wasn't a lie. You know that feeling in the bottom of your stomach when something bad's gonna happen? Yeah...

“We can just hang out at your apartment.” He pushed.

I sighed. “Sure. Meet me there.” Walking out of the studio and back to my little car, I just couldn't get that feeling in the pit of my stomach to go away.

~~~

When I got home, Kendall was already there, playing video games on the x-box.

“Hey, I'm home.” I smiled. “Is Liam here?”

“Nah. I'm here by myself.” he said, eating leftovers from the fridge.

“Okay...” I muttered, throwing my stuff onto the floor, than throwing myself on the couch next to my boyfriend.

“Whoa, babe. Not now.” He shoved me off his arm. “In the middle of a game here.”

I sighed. “Alrighty than...”

He finished the video game and turned to me. “So, what are you making for dinner?” He flashed me his crooked smile.

He rest of the night consisted of me watching my boyfriend playing video games and shoving food into his mouth.

“Well, I'm gonna take a shower real fast.” I announced, standing up. I walked over to my room, grabbed my favorite pajamas, my iPod speakers, and walked over to the bathroom. And in all that time, Kendall didn't notice me once.

With my speaker playing the latest country songs, I hopped into the shower. The hot water ran down my back, running through my long hair.

“But I'm not your Cinderella, You're not the one in a million fellas, Slipper ain't gonna fit me, Give my regards to Mr. Disney.” I sang along with Payton Rae.

After I got out of the shower, slipped on my clothes and walked back to my room. I could still hear Kendall yelling at the tv.

Ring, Ring! From my nightstand my iPhone started to light up.

“Unknown number?” I questioned, unlocking the phone. “Hello?”

“Avery Mason?” A women asked.

“This is she.” I was hesitant. The next few words she said made my knees buckle, made me want to cry my eyes out.

And it made my heart stop. “Rocky Lynch... Hospital... Intense care unit...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think?!

:O

I'm sad to say that this series will be coming to an end soon...

i might be making a spin off series... depending o what you guys say...

Comments and votes hoped for :D

Lots of love - Raz