School Already?!

School Already?!

This morning I jumped out of bed to the sound of my alarm clock.

I ran into the bathroom took a shower,got ready, etc.

This is basically how my day went so far:

•Got to my first day of school late.

•Ran into my next door neighbor, Alex, literally.

I am currently sitting in 1st Period. Tired as hell. Oh and the best part of it all, I sit in front of this really cute guy!

So my teacher told us we have to go around and tell everyone our name and 1 thing about us. It's not the cute guy's turn.

"I'm Ryan. I skateboard" This deep but soft voice said. He sounded like an angel. He is so cute and--

"Ms. Marie. Hello Ms. Marie?" Ms. piggy-I mean Fittser said. She was mean, well she just gave me that vibe.

"huh- oh I'm Leilani. I..um.." I could feel my cheeks getting more and more red by the second.

"Do you like sports?" Ms. Fittser said.

"Yeah um I snowboard" I said while I shrunk in my chair.

This day is just not going so well.

~~~~~FAST FWD~~~~~~~

It's now lunch, my last few periods I had with that guy Ryan. He is in all of my classes, except PE. I met a couple other girls during my last classes.

I am now sitting at a table eating Carrots, chips, and a Peanut Butter Sand which.

I'm Sitting with, Allison and Sarah.

"Hey Sarah. Hey Allison. What's Up?" I heard a soft deep voice from behind me. I turned around to see the angel faced \Ryan. He was standing there with his pretty face and his just cuteness.

"Hey" They said simultaneously

"Oh Hey Leilani, Right?" Ryan said. " You're in my classes"

"Yeah. Hey" I said trying to not sound nervous.

"So this is my friend Brandon, he's new" Ryan said.

"Hey" Brandon said softly. He was so cute, He was better than Ryan, I'd hate to admit it, But anyway I wouldn't be hooking up with either of them.

I hate when girls go out with guys only because they are cute, can't they just get to know them first?