𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i woke up around 9am. the sun had risen and was beaming through my window. god i need curtains.

i got up, realizing i didn't have any clothes on, so i grabbed a random blanket on my bed to cover my body before walking into my bathroom. i took a shower to wash my sins away, and changed into one of griffin's hoodies and some sweatpants.

i walked into the kitchen, seeing all the boys in there eating breakfast.

"there's my favorite hoodie" griffin groaned, putting his spoon back in his bowl of cereal.

"good morning to you too bro" i mumbled, grabbing some orange juice from the fridge.

"look i love you vi but you need to stop stealing my clothes" griffin said before continuing to eat his breakfast.

"but they're comfortable" i said before, pulling off the hoodie, revealing my black sports bra on underneath.

"then buy bigger hoodies" griffin snapped back.

"if i wanted bigger hoodies-" i began, throwing the hoodie at griffin, before being interrupted.

"you can have some of mine" jaden said, not looking up from his breakfast.

"o-okay" i said, finishing my juice, and putting the glass in the sink, happy he couldn't see the blush briefly on my face.

"i'm gonna go to target later" i said, pulling out my phone and began to send a text to my group chat with anthony and avani.

bad bitches only😡

sos

"ant, i was gonna ask avani if she wanted to come, you down?" i asked looking up from my phone.

he looked up from his phone. "for sure, ima go get ready" he said before leaving the kitchen.

"me too" i said following him out.

bad bitches only😡

sos

papivoni🥵
when and where

i need to go to target so target run then lunch?
ant and i will pick you up in 20

papivoni🥵
i'm down
i need to vlog for my channel anyway so target is perfect😊

anfony🐜
what's this about?
does it have anything to do with that hickey on your neck?🤭😳

shut up ant😂😂
can't text it, too risky
i'll tell you in person

i went into my bathroom, we're my closet was to change. i put on some black ripped skinny jeans and a white crop top. i pulled on some af1's and did some light makeup and covered up the hickey jaden left. i left my hair in it's natural curly state. i brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

just as i walked out, there was a knock on my door. jaden walked in with a couple hoodies in his arms.

"hey" he said shutting the door behind him. "i brought you some, just in case"

he smiled, tossing them on my messy bed. i smiled back, grabbing the hoodies off my bed.

"hey j?" i asked picking up one particular hoodie. "isn't this your favorite hoodie?"