Chapter 83- The Prince Is Very Sick (8)

It was already late at night, and there was a lit lamp in the bedroom of the third prince. A gust of wind blew out the candle, shadowing the silhouette.

Meandering, light or dark.

In front of the bed, a gentle, jade-like man leaned on the head of the bed, holding a slightly old-looking book in his hand.

The slender fingers grazed over at once, and the sharp eyelashes poured out shadows, shaking slightly, bringing out a touch of fragile paleness.

Next to the bed, there was a man in black kneeling.

The man in black clenched his fists with both hands, his appearance unable to be seen clearly.

"Master, the person who pushed you into the pond today is the second prince."

His voice fell, and the person on the bed was still reading through the book in his hand, without a pause.

It was a long time before he heard the gentle tone of the man sound out.

"The gu in the second prince's body has been quiet for so long, which makes him proud."

The man in black heard the word 'Gu' in his master's mouth and didn't know what he thought of. He swallowed a mouthful of saliva

He immediately asked, "Master means..."

"Leave a breath, and let him wait for the elder brother to walk together. There is a companion on the road."

The words were cold, clearly still the pale and fragile appearance, but what he said makes people shudder.

But in this regard, the man in black had apparently already adapted to it.

He said "Yes," and disappeared in the next second, as if no one had ever appeared in the bedroom.

Xuanyuan Yonghao still turned over the book in his hand slowly, and the candlelight shone on his silhouette, showing his pale and sick complexion.

It was unknown what was funny, for his thin, cold lips curled up.

For the next five days, Xuanyuan Yonghao had been sick in bed.

According to the physician, the bones of the third prince were weak.

In this late autumn season, he fell into water and the cold entered the body. It is necessary to take a good rest, otherwise, it will be easy to get a disease.

In the past five days, Chunhua, Qiushi and the two princes have been waiting diligently.

So besides wiping the table, chairs, and the vase furnishings, there is nothing else.

In her free time, she read a dozen novels that Xiaohua found for her.

While she was reading, suddenly there was an anxious knock on the door.

"Su Yan, are you there?"

It was Chunhua's voice.

Su Yan stood up, walked to the door and opened it.

She saw Chunhua with a panting and anxious look. She asked, "What's wrong?"

Chunhua wiped the sweat from her head. "The third prince wants to see you, hurry!"

Su Yan repeated in a doubtful voice, "The third prince wants to see me?"

Chunhua was anxious.

"Oh, it's too late to explain. Just go."

After her words fell, she held Su Yan's hand and pulled her along the way.

When they arrived at the third prince's bedroom, they happened to see a palace maid in disheveled clothes being dragged out.

Su Yan looked at it. so her palace-related novels were not read in vain. A few words popped up in her mind, 'Seduction failure'.

At this time, Qiushi also knelt at the door of the bedroom, her face ashen.

Chunhua gently pushed Su Yan, took the soup medicine in the hands of another respectful-looking maid standing next to her and handed it to Su Yan.

"Come in quickly. Remember to let His Highness drink this soup."

She carefully told her what to do. Su Yan nodded and walked in, and only then was she relieved.

As soon as she stepped into the bedroom, the smell of ambergris permeated her nose.

Unlike the nervousness of people outside, the atmosphere inside is quiet and peaceful, as if this pure land couldn't l be disturbed by anything.

On the bed, Xuanyuan Yonghao leaned on a pillow, dressed in a clean white satin.

TL Note: 'Gu' is a poisonous insect that's inserted inside a body or something, leeching off its host... I think. It's mentioned a lot in other novels.