Episode 8: Old Wounds

"Pinegrove Mountains,10:00 A.M"

Titano took the hour long hike in order to make it to the secluded hiding spot of an old associate within the Pinegrove Mountains. A large temple was spotted a few feet away as Titano had reached his destination.

"You've reached your destination!"

Titano: You don't say!

Titano opens the door before walking inside of the temple, finding a member of his race wearing a white robe while cooking himself a meat and vegetable soup over a fire.

"I've seen you've come to see me once again!"

Titano: Not really! I need your help with something important!

Kame turns around before looking at Titano who took a seat on the stone bench.

Kame: What is it that you need help with exactly?

Titano: A week ago we've fought a guy called Garlic Jr and he was powerful! He was stronger than me! All I'm asking you for today is to help me get stronger so something like that doesn't happen again! Atleast I'll be able to put up one hell of a fight instead of being stomped on!

Kame: Very well then! I'll take it upon myself to train you! However you must be willing to have a change of heart once more and cooperate with because it's the only way I'm willing to work with young people! Respect your elder and I'll give the same in return!

Titano: Give what?

Kame: Nothing Titano.

For two entire weeks,Titano underwent his training under his sensei Kame in his quest to become powerful enough to hold his own against adversaries.

Outside of the temple, Titano jogged while wearing a suit with weights weighing 200 kilos in total as Kame had watched.

Kame: Push harder and when you're done add 200 more kilos to the suit Titano!

Later in the evening, Titano did hundreds of push ups with a sack of weights weighing 100 kilos with one hand.

Kame: That's right! Keep it moving because we've got more work to do!

Another week later, Titano was seen smashing through layers of bricks with his hands as Kame nodded while sipping his hot tea.

Kame: You're not eating until you're finished! I suggest pushing harder young man!

Titano: *sigh* Yes!

Kame: Yes what?

Titano: YES SENSEI KAME!

Kame: That's more like it!

Inside of the dojo,three men armed with wooden poles rush towards Titano before swinging their weapons at him. Titano dodged left and right before grabbing the staffs and breaking them in two with ease. Titano then proceeded to dropkick the two men in the chest, sending them sliding across the ground.

The third man began swinging and jabbing at Titano who dodged and blocked the staff. Titano elbowed the man in the ribs,kneed him in the balls before taking him down with a roundhouse kick.

Kame: Impressive! You're becoming better than I've imagined!

In the span of two and a half months of meditating,martial arts training and workouts,Titano had finally reached the final course of his long training period with Kame. Inside of a Gravity Chamber with Earth's gravity increased by 10x,Kame and Titano had squared off in a sparring match.

Kame: I want everything you've got! Don't hold back just because I'm old!

Titano: You've got it!

Kame pulls off his robe, revealing a dirty cloth covering his uh........ (Let's just say naughty bits), scaring Titano a bit. Kame rushes towards Titano before jumping through the air, elbowing his student in the jaw.