Chapter 3

She got a piece of paper and a  pen and wrote:  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Dear Dad,

   Im going to the police station. It's okay dad dont worry about me or anything i promise you i will be better there, well i have to go now but i will talk to you later and i love you so much! bye daddie:)

                 Love 

             your baby girl,

             Kendell

____________________________________________________

 Then she left the note on the table near the door and ran past the fox without looking at it, she was feeling so bad like a family member died or something really close to her and she didn't even know why because it was just some random fox that died because some stupid person. A Killer. someone that knows where she lives, but the thing is no one knows where Kendell lives because she doesn't have parties and she only has a couple friends at school. Then she stopped running and slowed down and walked over to the cop.

  "Okay i left a note" Kendell said. 

"Then we can go..could you please get into the car and wait a minute, thank you" the man said with a light smile. Then Kendell walked over to the car and sat in the back of the car. She looked around in the back seat because there was nothing else to do. She saw nothing that she wouldn't see in a cop's car. 5 minutes later the cop came back and started up the car. They drove off.