fourteen.

stan weekly, stan woo-ah!, stan secret number, stan red square, and stan cignature. ✨🧚🏾‍♀️💕 if you ever need gg recommendations feel free to ask me! 💜

-

"You're tattoo....it's there?...you're a wolf?" Hyejoo looked away from Lia and Yerim and walked over to Chaewon. "Wonie...I'm sorry . I can explain why I didn't tell you." Chaewon stepped away from her. "I don't want to hear it. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you!? How long I've been wanting to hear you say that you're my soulmate?? Were you embarrassed that we were so you just kept it away from me all this time? Was it there when you were with Yerim? Were you dating her so that it'll fade away?" Hyejoo shook her head as she grabbed Chaewon's hands.

"No! No! I promise that's not the reason why, i truly didn't know back then about the tattoo." Chaewon scoffed, yanking her hands from Hyejoo's. "How the hell am I supposed to believe you!? you've been lying to me for god knows how long about this! do you know how important is to me? have you ever once thought about my feelings or about how i would feel about this?? i've been waiting for you to come to your sense for years!! why didn't you tell me when it first appeared!"

"I didn't want to hurt you!" "why would you hurt me!? Hyejoo what the hell are you talking about!?" Hyejoo sighed and looked down, chaewon's as already mad at her. if she tried to explain everything now it would work out well. she didn't want to overwhelm her with information. "can you at least tell me why you've been ignoring me? or does it have to do with your tattoo as well?" Chaewon crossed her arms and walked closer to Hyejoo. "y-your mom told me to..she told me to stay away from you the night of the sleepover. that's why i left in the middle of the night... i didn't feel comfortable." Chaewon rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair. "you've got to be kidding me...my mom told you to stay away from me?? how did she even find out about you?? did you tell her that you were a wolf?" Hyejoo shrugged. "i don't know how she found out."

Chaewon chuckled and nodded her head. "so when i went to your house to check on you...everything that Luna told me were lies? when you texted me other day was that just a bunch of lies too?" Hyejoo sighed and looked up at her. she looked defeated and she couldn't blame her. she's been lying to her for so long. "yes they were, only to protect you." Chaewon nodded and looked away. "ah. okay...to protect me? sure i totally believe that.  " Hyejoo sighed and grabbed her band causing Chaewon to look back at her. "come on wonie. please don't be like this." Chaewon scoffed. "how do you expect me to act?? hell i don't even think what you're telling me is even the truth and why are yerim and lia here?? are you guys keeping secrets from me too??" Yerim and Lia looked at each other, they were nervous because chaewon looked pretty scary.

"n-no. it's just that we know everything..about the tattoos, animals, and about taehyung and jungkook." Lia smacked Yerim's arm causing her to flinch and hold her arm. "ow! what was that for!" "she's doesn't know who taehyung and jungkook is! she ain't even supposed to because i haven't told her yet you dip shit!" Yerim looked at her with the look of confusion. "how am i supposed to know that she's not supposed to know! you guys never tell me most things." Chaewon raised her eyebrows. "really." Yerim laughed awkwardly as she saw Chaewon glare at her. "heh. sorry."

Chaewon turned to Lia. "who the fuck is Taehyung and Jungkook and why the hell are they important?" Lia turned to look at Hyejoo. Hyejoo nodded as she let go of her hand. "it's a really long story..you might want to sit down for this because it's a lot to take.." Chaewon looked around at all of them, they were nodding to what Lia was saying. she sighed and sat down at one of the desks. "fine. but can you at least give me a back story about those too before we start?" Lia nodded and sat down in front of her. "the story of jungkook and taehyung has been changed over the years and have been given to many other wolf and butterfly pairings that have gone wrong. jungkook and taehyung were the first official wolf and butterfly pairing...back in 1936. the only reason why i know the full story is because i'm related to the wolf...taehyung. he's like my great-great granduncle or something like that i'm not sure. they both died with they were very young. died on jungkook's birthday actually. jungkook was the butterfly and taehyung was the wolf...now buckle up because this is going to be a long ride."