Disses of the Dissing Princess

Hi! This is my first post in Wattpad... Uh. This isn't a story nor a poem. Well, it's like a poem but... It's full of insults! :)) *laughs* These are rhymes that are full of insults... They're called DISSES! :D I know some of you maybe ticked of by my works and I'm really sorry. This is my hobby! 'cause I'm the Dissing Princess. ;))

No pun intended, Please don't take this seriously. Lol, I don't have any enemies, promise. I'm just a diss-battler.

IiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIiIiIiIiIiIIiIi

For Ugly People:

1. Your face is so busted, you should be arrested. When a girl/boy sees your face a paper bag is suggested! ._.

2. Your partner is so ugly, he/she can break my eyeball! He/she is the ugliest dude/chick I can even recall! He/she looks like this yeti I saw in Nepal

3. What's up with the girl with eyeglasses? It looks like she's bloated with numerous gasses. Her rhymes are so slow, she's like pouring molasses... So just keep quiet while I out-diss all off your asses!

4. Boy, your nose is so big that it touches the ground. If you had plastic surgery... then you'd have to pay by the pound!

5. You can't get a boy and I'm like a love potion... I can rhyme day and night, you'll go in slow-motion!

For two-timers (damn, Cole... I'm so sorry I used your name. :* Peace, sweetie.)

1. Hey! Your boyfriend said that you had some pretty good material and he didn't lie. Maybe what's he's talking about is true... He said that just after he said that I'm a better kisser than you!

And I wasn't over talking about Cole, when it comes to your boy, there's a whole lot you don't know. When I talk about your guy's two timing... I wasn't just doing some clever rhyming!

Mega-disses! xD

1. Your rhymes come too slow, mine are supersonic! I'm a lyrical mistress, homeboy is hooked on phonics! You're back is covered in hair, it looks like your father was a grizzly bear!

2. Face it, little girl you're a permanent sidekick, you're just a parasite like a leech or a woodtick! And I can't believe you had a chance with Cole... He thinks you're dumb as rock and you look like a troll! That acne on your forehead is just out of control... If ugly was a crime, you'd be on parole. I won't speak to a geek, antique-style, lacking guile, all the while trying to smile but you just have no style so you fail like a snail running slow like you've got dough in your bell, fat and smelly made of jelly!

You're a joke, you choked, this was over before you spoke. You're a one trick pony totally phony... Done in two minutes like a microwave macaroni!

~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+''+~~+'

Uh.. yeah. I repeat! No insults intended. Peace, wattpadians! Also... Peace out, sweetie!

Ta-ta for now.