Chapter 33 - The Honeymoon Week

ZAC POV

I was the first to wake up around eight in the morning. My wife is still peacefully while I traced my hand on her now stomach. 

"Good morning my wife." I pecked her lips.

"I'm still sleepy." She whined.

"I know babe but we have flight to catch in five hours." I reminded her.

"You go get ready while I make breakfast. Our little munchkins are kind of hungry." She pointed on her growing bump.

"I'll come down after shower and bring the luggage as well. Love you!" "Thanks! Love you too!" She started getting up when I left her.

After she prepared our breakfast we eat and checked out. We rented the hotel's car to take us to the Airport since no one will be available to drive us. I booked the flight via first class because I want my wife to be comfortable while traveling. Our flight is bound to Bahamas in Caribbean island.

During the flight Shannen felt relaxed and drifted off to sleep on my shoulder soon as she hits the chair. She was holding her stomach while I placed my hand securely on top of her hand. I welcomed the darkness few minutes later.

Soon we landed at St. Maarten Island where we rented a nice private villa for the whole week. We also rented a car to use when going around the city since there are two part of the island.

First day upon arriving to the place we freshen up and eat. We started our itinerary the what-to-do lists and places to go. We stayed in our room all day while viewing the Caribbean horizon. We swim in the pool to soothe both our aching muscles from travelling. Of course we ended the night making passionate love.

Second day, we went to St. Martin's Island, the Dutch side known for its festive night life. We roamed around at night and see what's happening in the area. We went to Casino and spent few bills for fun and got home around dinner time and just cuddled.

On our third day we shopped at St. Thomas the shopping capital of the island. There are numerous boutiques especially clothes and shoes for my wife. As for me I bought her a charm bracelet for our first month anniversary. I managed to hide it from her while she's busy taking photos. Shannen also bought some local crafts as souvenirs and for presents back home. We tried the exotic foods for a change but we won't do it again. We dine in one of the restaurants that cater Caribbean cuisines but there are also French, Indian and Mexican cuisines.

Fourth day, I had my first dipped into the ocean while Shannen works with her tan since we have our own access to the beach privately. After some time I decided to tease my wife by splashing water on her. She was mad at first but soon forgives me when I started kissing her. We ended up playing water while running around by the shore. The water gets chilly so we warmed up and just both sit by the poolside to watch the sunset.

Fifth day, we went to have a massage and spa for couples. I didn't protest since we needed to relax after our making love sessions and all the fun tours and crazy stuffs we did from day one. It was a refreshing and calming day for us.

Sixth day is our last day we just stay inside the villa and start packing our clothes. We do a last minute tour around St. Kitts as my wife requested and take pictures. She has every picture wherever we go from day one until today. I just love seeing her so happy and I will forever be in love with her.

We rarely spend time together because of the wedding preparations and my work so it was nice to have this vacation. It was a perfect get away for us but now the honeymoon is over.

"Ready to go babe?" I picked up her bags.

"I don't want to go but we have to." Shannen pouted.

"I know this has been a wonderful week. Don't worry we will plan to go back here again with the kids." I saw her face light up.

"Weee!! Yeah let's do that! I love you so much Mr. Collins." She kissed me off guard.

"Love you too Mrs. Collins." I kissed her back after.

Now we are ready to go back home with full of memories to remember.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thanks so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine