Reference Piece: Noah's Family Tree

Start from the beginning

Just because Noah/Tristan/Mason/Remy are out walking the dog (Not getting the POV) doesn't make them any less important. They're just not burning down the house at the moment. 

What did the Crimson Alpha want with Clementine? 

Whats this curse on baby Beau?

I'll decline to comment to this one cause anything I say will spoil the fun

Does Noah even care about Remy? 

I tried very hard to answer this question in chapter 43 cheesyness100 that was just for you

What is the bedroom hierarchy for the four mates?

Well this is a loaded question. 

Top of the chain and most dominant is...

Mason, even if right now he's FINALLY growing a little soft side for his mates and I love it, he will always be the most dominant because he is the alpha prime. Although you guys have seen it, it's actually very rare for Mason to bottom. 

Noah, comes next. Emotionally distant, cold, depressed, and only happy in the presence of his children or mates, if he wasn't mated he would be the fuck boy who breaks your heart the second you get too attached. His snarky attitude and rough humor does nothing to help him but he definitely dominates all, except Mason. 

Remy, might be a very tall, intimidating, muscular man on the outside but on the inside he's just a big soft teddy bear who loves and adores his mates to no end. 

Tristan, you guessed it, is at the very bottom and the most submissive but thrives in it. I just love how cute and sweet he is especially for his babies and his mates. 

Notice though how their femininity/masculinity was not brought up in the hierarchy. Looks can be very deceiving and I know that from personal experience. That's how I write from the heart. 

And to anyone who wants to see pics of this family tree I finally found all of them in a folder and wanted to share them for haha's. 

Richard II & Tatianna Grayson