Rose Wilson- Blade (a)

"I hope everybody here is treating you okay. I think we all know what it feels like to be alone." Rose shrugged as she unleased a brutal flurry of strikes with her blade into yours. "Where did you learn to swing a sword like that?" You held your sword diagonally across your chest and noticed the small chips across the fiberglass edge.

"My father was a deadly assassin, he trained me all day, every day. It was in the hopes that at some point I would kill people like you, but I guess we'll have to wait for that until we're doing this with real weapons." Her sarcastic grin distracted you from her rising arm and it wasn't until it harshly struck your neck that you realised her blade had been swinging towards you.

"Lucky shot." You rubbed your stinging neck, Rose stood relaxed with her hands rested atop the pommel of her weapon and the point dug into the ground, yet you knew that she would be ready to strike at any moments notice, and she wouldn't hesitate to make it hurt. "Don't think I'm going to go easy on you because you're new around here."

"I know, what would be the fun in making this too easy." Her foot swept the blade up and once the blade sat flat in the air, she kicked the blade forward and sent it hurtling towards you. It whistled as it cut through the air, she smirked as you swivelled to the side and caught the handle as it flew by you.

"And now, you've lost your weapon. Don't get too cocky in battle, your training and experience doesn't make you invincible." Her arms rose into the sky and her feet sunk into the training mats as she walked towards you. "What did you say about making this easy?"

Once in reach the leather of her boot collided with your wrist in a fierce kick and both swords flew from your grasp, her arm wrapped under your shoulder and even though she was much smaller than you, she tumbled you onto the mat and pinned you under her weight.

"Firstly, I don't need a weapon. Secondly." She pulled a shimmering blade from her boot and rested it against your throat. "Even if I did need a weapon, it's all about being prepared. Thirdly." She plunged the blade into her free hand and watched as the wound began to close as soon as he wriggled the dagger free. "Well would you look at that, I pretty much am invincible."

~*~

Written by Aaron.