[Changing room] J.M.R.F

I was shopping for outfits because I was going on a holiday with my friends

I was shopping for outfits because I was going on a holiday with my friends. And me and Jonah both decided to make it more fun because I know he would be bored. So, he bought some signs on his mood so it was be more "interesting" quote my boyfriend.

"How about this one?" I asked walking out of the changing room and looking in the mirror. It was a baggy jumpsuit. Just something to put over your bikini while walking to the beach or pool. I turned around and saw Jonah looking up and down of the outfit.

"Do a twirl," I turned around and he looked at the signs he put on the floor and showed up the sign in the gif.

"Are you kidding me? What's wrong with this one?"

"I don't know it just isn't nice."

"Fine." I walked back into the changing room and tried on another one.

I decided to actually see if he would put up the crying one for this ugly one because it was disgusting. It was vibrant pink, yellow and green. Neon even. It made me sick just looking at it.

I came out and I saw Jonah's eyes go wide. "OMG! WHAT IS THAT THING?!?"

"I don't know I like it." I said as a joke.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope! It's hurting my eyes and making me cry!" He said holding up the crying sign.

"Yeah same. Well at least you actually put it up for a reason." He rolled his eyes but gave a little smile. He then walked up to me.

"You look good in anything just not this one. It's horrible." I smiled as I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Come on. Get your favourite three and we'll go pay for them!" I nodded my head and changed back into my clothes I that arrived in.