It had to.

Daegu tilted his head slightly to the right, as if to see if she was still this beautiful from another angle, even though he knew she was. His messy black hair was falling slightly into his eyes and his thin lips softly parted the longer he stared at her.

The corner of her mouth lifted teasingly as she bumped her shoulder into his.
"You done staring?" But even behind her cocky attitude, he could tell she was flustered by the way her ears turned a little red at their tips.

Daegu just clicked his tongue and sat up straight again, "Don't pretend like you don't like it."

The big doors to the lawyer's office opened, his assistant that couldn't have been a day older than nineteen opened the door as she shyly brushed some of her loose hair behind her ear at the sight of Daegu walking past her.

The silverish-haired girl had to admit that Daegu really looked like a million dollars in this suit and she knew that he was currently more focused on figuring out how to get into the security system of this building than some teenager ogling his ass in his suit, but there was still a small scowl that left her lips, which didn't go unnoticed by either of them.

There were many things that caught Daegu's attention when he first entered the office, the walls were made completely out of glass and there was only one security camera in the upper right corner behind the gigantic wooden desk, which was the second thing he had noticed. The third and probably most obvious thing he noticed was the lawyer, André, himself, and the way he stared at them full of boredom.

Daegu had to chuckle a bit, knowing this man was truly in for a ride if she was by her side.

The two of them took a seat in front of him, and while she gave the man a challenging look, Daegu was more focused on working his magic infiltrating the data on the man's computer.

"So, I know you two aren't any of my clients, because I would have recognised those funny little faces of yours and you sure as hell don't work for me, so what can I help you with?" André asked, leaning forward on his desk.

She chuckled a bit, before leaning forward too, looking the man straight in the eyes with no form of remorse whatsoever, "We need your eye and your right thumb."

Silence filled the room after that, nothing could be heard but the silent clicking of Dae's fingers on the small phone-looking device that he had made.

André was still in shock after hearing what the girl had to say. Slowly his hand crept towards the IP Phone that was standing right in front of her, she gave him a look, as if to ask if he was really stupid enough to believe she wouldn't stop him from calling security.

Just before she was about to pull out her weapon, a man jumped through the gigantic window behind the desk, landing gracefully on the now glass stained carpet.

He smiled and almost too quickly for anyone to possibly stop him, he pulled out a knife and cut off the right hand of the lawyer, who was shielding himself with it just seconds ago.

The agonising screams of André filled the room as he clutched the remaining of his wrist with his left hand falling onto the floor.

Daegu looked at the sight in front of him in disgust and horror, before passing the cooling box he had carried with him disguised as a briefcase, a little too harshly towards the blonde male.

"Did you really have to do that, V?"

She sighed as she walked over to the big doors, locking them, in the very likely case someone had heard Venice enter.

"Let me have my fun, woman," Venice opened his arms in offense as he watched the girl.

"Don't call me woman, you neanderthal," She shoved past him and looked out of the now broken window, the wind wasn't too strong, but it was still freely blowing through her hair, and some of the little shreds of glass were moving slightly over the carpet.