36(11)

I rush over and help the girls out with the food.

As hungry as I may be, I can't eat anything until we're allowed to. Those corn do look really good though.

No! Stop it.

"Liver...tripe...sirloin...rips..." Bokuto is seen drooling over the grill I cooking on.

Literally, drooling. It's disturbing.

"Bokuto, that's disgusting." I tell him.

"Just give me a little taste Paddy-poo. I'm so hungry." He wipes the saliva coming out from his mouth with the back of his hand.

I use my tongs and snap them at him, shooing him away to another grill.

I turn around to get another slice on the grill and run into Kageyama. I look up at him and see he's drooling too.

I grab a napkin that's close by me and wipe his face.

"Oh, not you too." I say while throwing the napkin away.

I was saved once the coaches called all the hungry boys over.

"You know, you'd be a really good manager for your team." Kaori, one of the Fukurodani managers tell me. "You're good with guys and know how to put them in check. I saw you hanging with Bokuto and Akaashi before too."

"Oh, I was only just practicing with them. I'm a player too, so it's hard to also try and become a manager." I tell her then look over at Yachi almost dropping all the plates. "Besides, I think Karasuno had a great manager."

The boys finally got their hands on with the food.

I decided to make my plate early, before they could get to me. The moment I saw people coming close to me I got my plate and went to an empty space, the vegetable table.

I grab what I need a look around. All the guys socializing and eating.

Akaashi saving Kageyama from choking. Bokuto trying to steal other people's meats. Yukie showing her love for rice balls. Noya, Tanaka and Yamamota having a meeting. Kenma avoiding socializing as much as possible.

All of these boys may be opponents on the court, but off of it, they seem to be best friends.

That must really be the art of volleyball.

"Hey, do you know where the water is?" Kageyama asks me, looking very drained after nearly dying from eating too fast.

"Here." I hand him my water bottle and he refreshes himself up after chugging it down. "Huh?"

We look over to see a crowd of the taller guys, looking over Yachi. Kageyama and I give each other a look then exchange a nod.

I walk over to Yachi and the giants.

{Yachi's POV}

I-I'M...I'M GONNA BE EATEN. I DON'T TASTE GOOD!

"Give her some space guys, you're frightening her. Lev, Gora, especially you two." Padema comes in the middle of this nightmare and shoos off the giant scary guys. "You okay Yachi?"

She's hardly taller than me. I always thought she was just a shy quiet girl, that has crazy, scary volleyball skills.

But, she can make a group of people eating, huge dudes move away in seconds.

SHE'S SO COOL!!

"Uh- y-yeah." I stutter to tell her, while getting the food.

She gives me a little smile and walks towards her brother.