5 Fresh chestnuts or the pre-cooked ones
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup pecans
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
2 Shots of Espresso coffee
1) Roast the fresh chestnuts or use oven for 450 degrees, cut the nut's flesh and roast on a half baking sheet for 35 minutes.
2) Now with the pecans, use the small saucepan heat the sugar with 1/4 water until the sugar will disolve and remove them from the heat and add pecans to stir them for a while. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the nuts to a half baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the oven beside the chestnuts and roast for 10-12 minutes.
3) Blend the cool pecans with brown sugar into a blender, we will use this as a praline topping.
4) Chop roughly and add to the bowl of a clean food processor. Over medium heat, heat the brown sugar with 1/4 water until sugar is dissolved. Pour over the chestnuts. Blend until it wil became relativity smooth and syrupy..
5) Strain the chestnut syrupover a mesh sieve to remove any excess chestnut pieces.
6) Prepare 2 shots of espresso, add desired amount of syrup to the bottom of your mug before pouring in espresso free to add espresso.
7) Use the steamed milk and pour over the coffee, Use a large spoon to hold back foam.
8) Scoop foam over the top of the latte. Top with whipped cream. Use either canned, or quickly make your own. For fresh whipped cream, whisk 1/4 cup heavy cream with a few teaspoons of powdered sugar, top it with the praline.
Winter is coming...................
YOU ARE READING
DIY Starbucks drinksRandom
Finally another DIY! Make your own homemade starbucks drink and dominate with originality to design your drink. This will help you to save money and do Starbucks drinks at home. Go and I will show you sooner or later you will click' Start Reading'