Be My Forever [BoyxBoy]

Prologue

My name is Darius Martin and this is how I found my soul-mate.

This story begins in the summer of my 17th year. I saw him at our towns annual sring carnival. It was like watching an angel on earth. He was wearing a blue button up t-shirt tucked into black semi-skinny jeans that hung from his hips perfectly.  He was wearing a fedora hat that was a little askew causing his almost black, brown hair to stick to his forehead and fall into his eyes. He was combing the mane of a black horse that was almost as beautiful as him. He was softly murmuring words to it and looked at it so adoringly, as if it were his lover.

I stood stock still, my hand in mid-air as I was about to pop a wad of atrociously pink and sugar filled cotton candy. My mouth a perfect ‘O’ as I drool at the hottest guy I have ever seen. I had fallen a few steps behind my friend who was still babbling to my ghost. Once she noticed that I wasn’t keeping up with her, she whipped her head around in attempt to find me. As soon as she spotted me she skipped to me making her fiery red hair bounce about her shoulders and making her look like a ball of fire, literally.

“What’s up?! You just kinda pulled a Clockstopper on me.” she laughed like a maniac at her own pj.

Hearing her high pitched laugh makes me come out of my reverie.

“Oh my god! Jo I just saw the hottest guy on earth” I whisper/yelled back at her.

“Seriously, where?!”

“There by the horse stables. The hottie next to the black beauty” I exclaimed making me sound like a hormonal teenage, which i am by the way.

“Dude seriously, he looks delicious” she says in her best impression of Nicki Minaj.

“I know right!”

“So are you gonna go talk to him or what. Cos if you don’t I’m gonna pounce on that piece of meat” she said while running her tongue over her top lip.

I gawk at her as if she just told me the world was flat.

“Are.You.Serious. you’re gonna make me compete for a guy with you?”

“Uhh…..ya is that a problem?” she asked with her hands on her hips. Jeez, if looks could kill.

“Umm….no I don’t think so. But it’s not fair. I just saw him and I don’t know if he’s gay or straight. What am I gonna say to him” I whine.

She puts on her thinking face, which included scrunching her button nose and poking her tongue out from the corner of her mouth. If a normal guy would be standing in front of her he would have got an instant hard on. But me, not really. Although I found it extremely cute it didn’t do anything to me sexually. Why, you ask. Well it’s cause I don’t swing that way.  I’m a guy’s man all the way.

****************************************

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

A/N:

Okay so basically this is my first boyxboy stroy so don't hesitate to show some lurve :P

I need 10 votes for the story...and no i'm not bribing you people the story for votes, i just need to know how any people liked it and would like me to continue cos this is just the prologue.

P.S. : I would love it if someone could make a cover for this story pleaase! It would be much appeciated.

And don't forget to comment and vote!