Let's Raise A Little Hell

"...And I say we're going back – now!" Tamara yells at us after we made it back to her house and had Walter tied up in the other room under the Devil's Trap. "Just hold on a second!" Sam said to her. "I left my husband bloody on the floor!" Tamara shouts at us.

"Okay, we understand that, but we can't go back." I said to her, firmly. "Fine. Then you stay. But I'm heading back to that bar." She growls. "I'll go with her." Dean said and I look over at him. "It's suicide, Dean!" I shout at him. "So what? I'm dead already!" He yells back at me.

"How you gonna kill 'em? Can't shoot 'em. You can't stab 'em. They're not just gonna wait in line to get exorcised!" Sam shouts. "I don't care!" Tamara screams. "We don't even know how many of them there are!" I yelled at her. "Yeah, we do." Bobby said as he comes into the room, holding a book.

"There's seven. Do you have any idea who we're up against?" He asked us. "No. Who?" Dean asked. "The seven deadly sins, live and in the flesh!" Bobby said and my jaw drops at this and Dean grins.

"What's in the box?!" He exclaims and all of us stare at him. "Brad Pitt? Se7en? No?" Dean asked us as everyone gives him a disapproving look. "Time and place, Dean." I said as Bobby tosses him a book. "What's this?" Dean asked him. "Binsfeld's Classification of Demons. In 1589, Binsfeld ID'd the seven sins – not just as human vices but as actual devils." Bobby replied.

"The family – they were touched by Sloth. And the shopper..." I said and Bobby nods. "That's Envy's doing – the customer we got in the next room. I couldn't suss it out at first, until Isaac. He was touched with an awful Gluttony." He said. "I don't give a rat's ass if they're the Three Stooges or the Four Tops! I'm gonna slaughter every last one of them!" Tamara shouts.

"We already did it your way. You burst in there half-cocked and look what happened! These demons haven't been topside in half a millennium! We're talking medieval, Dark Ages! We've never faced anything close to this! So we are gonna take a breath...And figure out what our next move is!" Bobby shouts at her and they stare at each other.

"I am sorry for your loss." Bobby said, quietly, to her. Tamara, emotional, walks out of the room and the boys and I look at each other.

"So you know who I am, huh?" Envy asked us as he chuckles while we enter the room. "We do. We're not impressed." Bobby spat at him.

"Why are you here? What are you after?" Sam asked Envy, who doesn't respond. "He asked you a question. What do you want?" Dean growls and Envy chuckles condescendingly; Dea  opens a flask of holy water and splashes him, making him scream.

"We already have...what we want." He said, panting. "What's that?" I asked him. "We're out. We're free. Thanks to you, my kind are everywhere. I am legion, for we are many." Envy said then he laughs again. "So me, I'm just celebrating. Having a little fun." He said.

"Fun?" Sam asked. "Yeah. Fun. See, some people crochet. Others golf. Me? I like to see people's insides...on their outside." Envy sneers. "I'm gonna put you down like a dog." Tamara growls at him. "Please. You really think you're better than me." Envy laughs. "Which one of you can cast the first stone, huh? What about you, Dean? You're practically a, a walking billboard of gluttony and lust." He said and Dean nods, in acknowledgement.

"And Tamara. All that wrath. Oohh." Envy said and he tongue clicks. "It's the reason you and Isaac became hunters in the first place, isn't it? It's so much easier to...drink in the rage than to face what really happened all those years ago." Envy said. Face twisted in anger, Tamara smacks him, hard, twice, until Dean and Bobby pull her back.

"My point exactly. And you call us sins. We're not sins, man. We are natural human instinct. And you can repress and deny us all you want, but the truth is, you are just animals. Horny...greedy...hungry...violent animals. And you know what? You'll be slaughtered like animals, too." Envy said and we look around at everyone .