Meeting The Guys

___ sat down in her desk and not long later Tsukkishima entered the classroom taking the seat next to her. "Hey Tsukki? Did.. umm.. did Yamaguchi tell you anything weird while you two were talking? Something weird about me?" "No, why? Is there something weird about you that I'm supposed to know about?" "N-No!" ___ said blushing. "Then why'd you ask?" "N-No reason! I just thought that he might tell you what I said to him all those years ago, that's all!" "What did you say?" He asked innocently. "I-It's nothing! Totally not important!" ___ said covering her face.

"If it's not important, then why are you freaking out right now?" Tsukkishima asked looking at her intently. "Me? Freaking out?! N-No way!" ___ laughed nervously. "What would give you that idea?!" "Well, for starters your face went all red and then you covered your face." Tsukkishima said bluntly. "I-I gotta go to the bathroom!" ___ said jumping up out of her seat. She ran into the hall and rushed towards the bathroom.

She stood in the bathroom looking into the mirror at her red face. 'I can't believe he just pointed it out like that! Tsukkishima is so blunt I swear!' ___ thought splashing some cold water onto her face. 'Calm down ___. He doesn't know that you like him. Stop freaking out.' She told herself. 'Yamaguchi didn't say anything. You've got nothing to worry about.' She dried her face with a paper towel before looking back into the mirror. 'How am I going to hide this..' she thought. 'I'm going to have to tell him eventually..' She sighed before heading towards the door and back to class.

She reentered the classroom and sat back down in her seat. "Better now?" Tsukkishima asked looking at her. "Y-Yeah." ___ said. Just then the final lunch bell rang and the teacher entered the classroom. "Okay class, today we will be going over some more biology. Open your textbooks to page 242 and begin reading on cellular respiration.." and with that, class started. 'Just a few more hours and it'll be time to head to practice' ___ thought.

The time flew by in a breeze. The bell rang and ___ began packing her things. Just then, Yamaguchi walked into the classroom. "You guys ready?" He asked. ___ stuffed her pencil bag into her backpack. "I'm ready!" ___ said. "You ready Ke-Tsukki?" She asked. "You have a really hard time not calling me Kei, don't you?" Tsukkishima said sighing as he stood up. "Hey! I'm working on it!" ___ said defensively as they began walking towards the gym. "I used to call you Kei all the time! It takes some adjusting, that's all!" "Just.. work on it." Tsukkishima said blushing. "It's weird when you call me by my first name now." "Got it!" ___ said. "I'll try harder!" "Good." he said.

Not longer later and they reached the gym. Yamaguchi walked her inside. "Well, this is the gym!" Yamaguchi said smiling. "Me and Tsukki have to go change, but you can take a seat over there next to Kiyoko," he said pointing. "She's the team manager and she's really nice. I'm sure you two will be friends in no time." "Got it!" ___ said. "Cool! I'll see you in a bit!" Yamaguchi said before walking out of the gym towards the club room.

___ walked over to Kiyoko and took a seat next to her. Kiyoko glanced over. "Hi, you're Kiyoko right?" ___ asked. "My name's ___. I just transferred back here today from America, it's nice to meet you!" She said. "I'm a friend of Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi." She held out her hand. "Nice to meet you," Kiyoko said taking her hand and giving it a shake. "My name is Kiyoko. So are you here to watch practice today?" "Yep!" ___ said cheerfully. "Yamaguchi invited me to come watch!"

Just then a boy with spikey hair and a bleached strand and a boy with a shaved head walked over. "Hi there," the boy with spikey hair said. "My name's Nishinoya, and this here is Tanaka," he said pointing to his friend. "And who might you be cutie?" ___ blushed. "My name's ___ ___, but you can just call me ___." The boy with the shaved head, Tanaka, held out his hand and ___ shook it before shaking Nishinoya's hand. "So what brings you here little lady?" Tanaka asked. "I'm a friend of Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima, I just transferred back here from the US and they invited me to come watch practice." ___ said.