Beck's Big Break Part 1

I was sitting next to Jade and Beck enjoying my pasta, while Beck was telling us about the movie he was auditioning for. It was called "Miss Fire" and it starred one of the biggest bitches I've ever met. The diva Melinda Murray was starring in it and when my Mom worked with her, she was a monster. As far as monster actresses go, I say her and my Mom are equal.

 As far as monster actresses go, I say her and my Mom are equal

"Ow!"

I turned to look at Jade to see her sucking on her hand in pain.

"What's the matter? Finally sting yourself with your prickly attitude?"

She turned to look at me with a glare.

"No, I just got stung by a bee."

I looked up to see Tori and Andre looking for a table when Beck told them to sit with us, much to the disappoint of both me and Jade. Jade was the first to protest.

"I don't want them sitting here."

All that comment got her was a smile from Tori, while Andre took the spot next to me and just stared at my face.

"You know it's really great that you're so open with your bitterness."

Beck tried explaining that she was just grumpy after being stung by a bee and Andre crying about not being stung by bees scootimg even closer to me. I knew I had to share my opinion.

"Don't worry Tori, I don't want you guys sitting here either."

The comment clearly ruffled Tori's feathers, but Andre kept right on staring. Tori took notice of Beck's script pages and of course gets grabby with them. Did anyone teach this girl any manners? But of course Jade out does her with her lack of manners.

"I'm taking your pickle."

Jade took Tori's pickle....way to be bad Jade. When Tori began to ask about Beck's movie script, I needed to leave before he brings up it's starring actress. I quickly gathered my things and went on my way to the dance studio, much to Andre's disappointment.

"Where you going beautiful?"

"Any where you can't undress me with your eyes."

......
Later that night, I was at my favorite cafe enjoying my book "Wuthering Heights". Beck had called me earlier that he nailed his audition and got the part in "Miss Fire". I warned him that he needs to watch himself around that bottle blonde bitch Melinda Murray. I told him how much of a witch she is and how much like my mom she is. Beck knew that I was looking out for him and that I was really worried about him, but reassured me that he'll be just fine. While I was enjoying my book and cup of Earl Gray, a young man decided to sit at my table with me. I looked up and I couldn't help but notice how hot he was. I raised my eyebrow silently asking him what he wants.

 I raised my eyebrow silently asking him what he wants

"Hi, I'm Daniel."

*Blake's new hair color shown above