Chapter 22

Hoodz

"Ay get up nigga!" I heard Corey yell to that gay nigga. "If you go down , we all going down wit yo ole' snitch bitchin' ass." He told him before taking off again ...

"Run nigga." Remi gasped out dragging Jalyn up as he jogged past him.

"Where the damn cars at?" Lemar asked as he ran with a shawty on his side..

"I mean surely they asses gon'. Aint no fed that bored to still be chasing." Jalyn said with his hands on his hips tryna catch his breath.

"Not round me son." Corey said pushing his hands off his hips , making him stumble a little.

"Nig-"

"So nobody heard a nigga?" Lemar breathed out cutting Jalyn off , tryna catch his breath. "Where them damn cars at-"

"Right along this damn field." Corey told him raising his voice a little as he ran ahead.

"Im enjoying this view actually."  Tray gasped out from beside me , as he jogged behind Lemar and that shawty ...

Im assuming she heard Tray ass as she let out a little chuckle whilst picking up her paste. "Boy ..."

Oh damn..

Thats Gee .. Hennessy friend

My bad.

Speaking of Hennessy...

I looked to my left to see her slowing down..

"You good?" I asked her , as I stared down at her slowing myself down.

We been runnin' for about 7 minutes straight and the fed was still close behind us.

You could hear they hungry asses , not givin' up ... they definitely knew us niggas was here foreal.

"We running this whole time they prolly smelling yall damn weed. Fucking stupid asses" Gee cursed out as she slowed her paste a little.

"I cant breathe." Hennie panted as she looked ahead of her at people running left , right & everywhere else.

I looked at her as if she was crazy before looking behind her to see the fed slowly coming in sight. "Hennessy we been runn-"

"But-but my anxiety .. I cant .. cant breathe." She tried to explain as her eyes watered up.

"Damn." I said rushing towards her , holding onto her to hopefully calm her ass down. "Shit , well." I mumbled looking around at our surroundings.

"Ay!" I heard Tray yell out once he noticed us fall back.

I signalled for him to continue as I pulled Hennessy with me , into the woods..

The running aint good for her ..

And she my main priority right now ...

Cause you know ion wanna see nobody get hurt...

And this the only place we could temporarily hide out.

"Quick." I rushed her as I dragged her in a place she wouldnt be seen.

She immediately took a seat on some kind of log , tryna catch her breath.

"You good?" I asked her as I took a seat besides her.

"I never been on a damn ... police chase before."

"Bet." I let out a little chuckle before looking over right in her face. "Thats why I dont want yo ass at places like this." I smacked my teeth as I looked away. "But yo ass dont ever listen." I mumbled.