Chapter 68- School Prince, A Little Sultry (67)

The days fly by quickly.

Soon, it was the day of the National Chemistry Competition.

The test location was not far from the Imperial High School, so the chemistry teacher decided to let the three of them to go directly to the test location to gather.

Zhao Sen and Yuan Xinlin arrived an hour in advance.

From time to time, the chemistry teacher would look down at his watch, and then looked up at the passing vehicles.

As time drew closer, his brow furrowed.

Why does he have a worried face?

Because Su Yan hasn't come yet.

Finally, when there were ten minutes left, a taxi parked beside the examination room.

The door opened, and Su Yan carrying a bag came down from the car, followed by a boy who also got out of the car.

Jiang Ran's good proportions, coupled with his height and handsome appearance, he looked at Su Yan with a lazy smile.

Even at the test site, it attracted a lot of attention.

"Do good on the exam."

The thin cold lips twitched together.

Su Yan nodded honestly.

"En."

He couldn't help but stretch out his hand, rubbing it on her head.

The intimate movements of the two were clearly seen by the three people in the distance.

The chemistry teacher was in a hurry now, so when he saw Su Yan arriving, he didn't care what ambiguous relationship she had with Jiang Ran.

It's good enough to be able to come to the exam.

Yuan Xinlin, who was standing behind the teacher, tightened his hold on the pencil case in his hand.

In his heart, Su Yan actually likes himself.

As for why Su Yan was so intimate with Jiang Ran, it was only because of the persecution of Jiang Ran that she had to follow.

Once this exam is over, he will express his love to Su Yan.

At that time, he believed that Su Yan would definitely accept him and keep his distance from Jiang Ran.

While he was thinking, Su Yan walked towards them.

Jiang Ran leaned on the door of the taxi, raising his eyebrows and looking at Su Yan's back lazily.

Soon, the bell for the candidate's entrance sounded.

Su Yan and the other three entered the examination room.

After waiting another ten minutes, the test paper was sent out.

The chemical draft paper was placed under the test paper and she never took it out from beginning to end.

When a lot of exam takers were still looking at the contents of the examination paper, she has already started doing questions one after another.

Fifteen minutes later.

Su Yan put down her pen and looked out the window.

After waiting for a while, she stood up.

The teacher was puzzled when he saw such a quiet girl come over.

"Is there something wrong, student?"

Su Yan blinked, and said out loud, "Teacher, I'm turning in the papers."

Her voice fell, and the originally focused students raised their heads and looked at Su Yan in shock.

Done in fifteen minutes?!!

The sense of shock is self-evident.

Those who can come to participate in the chemistry competition are naturally the best students in all regions, so there is no possibility of mixing in fools.

So... The only possible explanation is that Su Yan is a rare genius who makes people jealous.

The classmates who had just settled down to do the questions had a moment of impetuous.

They are all at the same level of learning and learning, so it's inevitable that they can't help but fight.

But now, being beaten up like this is really unbearable.

Su Yan didn't care about it. She handed in the test papers and walked out in the eyes of the teacher and the crowd.

A sound was heard next to her ears.

"Ding, congratulations to the host for completing the random task. You get a chance to make a wish."

Su Yan was a bit puzzled by this.

"Wish?"

"Yes, host, you'll know when you complete the task. Come on!"