Prolog

Prologue dedicated to Mohammed for being a fantastic fan throughout our whole writing process and just being her fabulous self! Thanks for all the sweet commetns on our first book and encouraging people to vote! :)

Kayla xo

Prologue~~~

GENEVIEVE'S POV~~~~~

I hear clicking clicking and whispering from outside the door. I look around but I can't see anything due to the sack tied around my head also making it hard to breathe.

"Hurry, they're catching up to us," I barely make out the stern whisper yelling voice.

"Just... give... me... one... more second," another familiar voice replies.

Click.

"You go... It was all you, all you're idea," The same voice whispers. I know the voice, I've heard it before, however I can't for the life of me place a name or face to the voice.

"Gem!" The first voice whisper yells in my direction.

"Luca?" I question immediately remembering my old best friends nickname for me.

"Don't move, I'm cutting your ropes and getting you out," he answers me.

I hear a big commotion from down the hall and then came yelling.

"There he is!" a fiery voice grumbles.

"They're taking her!" another voice yells.

"Kill 'em!" said one of the angry men. I tense up as I hear gun shots.

Bang! Bang!

I hold my breath as I hear bodies fall to the ground... dead.

----------------

Alrighty there you have it:) The Prologue of The Secret Priness Book 2:))) hahaha hope you enjoy! SO if you guys are reading this it means that we have reached 275 or more votes on TSP book ONE:)

We wanna thank you again for your support on book one and we hope you'll continue to support us throughout the series:) Thanks a ton!

Follow us on twitter for story updates and little spoilers or if you just wanna know a bit more about me and Eleanor:)

Our Twitter: @OreoBabes

VOTE COMMENT FAN:))

<3

Kayla and Eleanor xo

***BECAUSE I STILL NEED MORE TIME WE ARE UPING THE VOTES NEEDED! WE NEED AT LEAST 12 VOTES ON EACH CHAPTER IN TSP, and on this prologue, and I know you guys can do it!!***

Thanks again,

Lots of love

Eleanor

Xxo