Pilot

I look out over the horizon taking in how
much has changed in the 3,000 years I've been gone, the war is over and the demons were sealed away for 3,000 years. My mind wanders to Meliodas and Zeldris how I'm going to get to see them soon, be in there arms again, be safe again. I shake my head and try to focus on the objective at hand: finding the Ten Commandments. The sooner I do the sooner we will be together. I focus my energy on feeling power , I sense them, although their magic depleted it's still definate. I unleash my demonic wings and fly to where they are located.

The first one I see is Galand who greets me with a simple," Cap'n where have you been?"

"Patience please."

I jump up to the top of the weirdly shaped, purple structure and come face to face with Zeldris. He's in front of me in an instant, his hands on the side of my face pulling me to meet his lips. He kisses with a passionate longing, making me feel just how much I've been missed. I kiss back with the same vigor trying to put all my emotions into it. From somewhere behind me I hear a "get a room you two we don't need to be seein' that" Zeldris and I break apart and turn to where the outburst was heard. There stands Estarossa smiling, I smile back and jog over to him and give him a long awaited hug, Estarossa's always been like a younger brother to me despite being almost a foot taller.

" I've missed you." he whispers into the hug.

"I've missed you too."

We break apart and at that point Zeldris is already next to us waiting for an explanation.

"Okay, don't look at me like that you know I don't like it when you look at me like that."

"well what do you expect you've been missing for 3,000 years! When we got sealed you weren't there , where the hell where you for 3,000. Damn. Years?!"

"I was in prison in the goddess realm." I state with a blank expression.

Zeldris and Estarossa both look at me with mixed expressions: they know I don't get captured easily.

"So we were on the battle field and I had lent some of my power to the rest of you, and I ended up fighting the Archangels I was doing pretty well until the Supreme Goddess popped in for a visit and used an ancient combined spell with the archangels that trapped me in a perfect cube type thing. I was to valuable to kill so they tourtured me to get information on demons, of course I didn't tell them anything. I actually managed to tell them some wrong information that might help you guys in the next fight, but that apparently didn't happen cause you were sealed right after I was taken."I look behind me and see the rest of the commandments staring at me in awe all of there mouths hanging open.

"Damn Y/n you really are here"Derieri states from her spot on a rock.

Zeldris grabs my wrist  forcefully flying us above the clouds about halfway up I take out my wings and fly up along with him knowing he's going to tell me something he doesn't want the rest of the commandments to hear. Once we get to an altitude he deems appropriate he lets go of my wrist and pulls me to his chest.

I weave my hands into his hair knowing how much he likes it. I hear his quiet sobs as I hold him and sway gently as I wait for him to calm down.

"You went through all of that for 3,000 years?"

"...Yes."

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you I should've known you would do something like that", he cracks a smile. "You always care way to much about people. But that's part of why I love you.",He says giving me a wet kiss on the forehead.

"Hey, I'd do it all over again, the only thing I regret is not being there to keep that seal from trapping you guys". He starts to regain his composure as I stroke his hair.

"Zeldris, where's Meliodas?"

As I say his name Zeldris' posture goes stiff, he looks up at me with a emotions pooling in his eyes.

"He betrayed us Y/n"