UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 27.

Start from the beginning

"That should be because I'm beautiful?" She questioned, making the girls groan and she only laughed at that. They really thought she was using those Indian turmeric and stuff but she isn't.

They spent the afternoon chatting and ate the lunch that was brought to her together. Oh, how she missed the food served in the palace along with the fruits! It's about time that she starts learning how to cook those new things. It was when she tried cooking together with Jawahir that she found out that she really can't cook most of the things in the city, not only the city, even in the village because she eats her stepmother's food everyday.

Jaiyana volunteered to teach her how to cook since she is the only one who gets bored at home without husband to talk to or spend the day with. She is not the one to go to school so she dropped out after the whole you are getting married soon and now living in boredom, so Falak agreed and told her that they will start tomorrow. No, she is going to go with her plan and merge the two idiots.

"Dinner is ready, my Lady." Shafah announced when she was given the permission to come into the room. Falak missed her so much because there is this thin friendship between them.

"Shafah, how've you been?" She smiled at the maid who slowly raise her head up and beamed at her, she missed her too.

"I've been good, my Lady. Thanks for asking, I shall take my leave now." She bowed again before backing out of the room with the smile still playing on her lips. Falak knew that she missed her too.

"Are you girls going back to your Chambers?" She yawed her attention back to the girls that watched the scene unfold before their eyes.

All of them couldn't get the maids to be comfortable with them because they, well, they only want to serve and not make friendship. So having Falak's maid this close to her and exchanging words like this is quite refreshing. Really, Falak knew how to creep herself into people's heart without as much as talking too much but even with that kind smile of hers. They should make an effort too because they get quite bored with the maids only doing everything they whim to.

"No, we are having dinner all together today." Jabrayah replied and asked Falak to change from the gown she is wearing, it looks like she's uncomfortable with it. She said it was cold back in India and she didn't know that it will be this hot here so she agreed to change.

She changed into an Apricot lace chiffon patchwork dress, mid calf length, v-neck and regular long sleeves. She really should've just worn her pajamas and add jilbaab but she wants to impress a certain someone. No, those stupid feelings didn't go away but for that little time apart, she learnt how to push him in the back of her head till now. She can't escape him and she wants to show him what he is missing.

The girls hoot after she came out from the bathroom and tried tying a white veil around her head but failed. She still doesn't know how to tie muffler so Jaiyana helped her with it and it turned out great.

They all leave the room and she jumped when she saw Ashir and Khamis standing by the end of the hallway like they always do.

She asked the sisters to go on that she wants to catch up with her guards. They walked slowly to the dining while chatting away as they also fill her in with the new updates around the palace. There are twenty more maids and ten guards and their quarters is getting renovated because the new maids are live in and some are even married. While the wives want to be maids, the husbands are guards and Falak grinned with the idea. It is such a good idea for the couples.

Breaths hitched when she came into view with her guards by her side but good amount of space in between them. She is hard to miss! Even though the Royal brothers saw her earlier, she still looks different and manage to take their breaths away just like the first time they met her.

"Assalamu Alaikum!" She greeted with a grin, finding her sit between Imad and her mother.

The seats are arranged just like before but now, Madeeha, Jaiyana and Jabrayah are all seated there too next to their husbands and maybe it's just them welcoming her. They all answered her taslim before diving into their food, most attention on Shaddad who acted nonchalant from their view but not deep down.

He is in deep shit!

He was among those whose breaths hitched when she walked in, though he managed to keep his calm and lazy façade. He knew that she is coming back that day since none of them could keep quite about having her back, as though she is their oxygen.

He will admit, he was looking forward to this day ever since he heard about her coming back, but he wasn't looking forward to seeing how she has changed in just a minimal amount of time. She was breathtaking, her ever sleep-induced innocent aura surrounding her.

She has changed from the little village lass he saw last year. He doesn't know where or how, but she has changed into a more beautiful lady that any man could wish to have. Adding more beauty other than the one she had is something beyond he could think of but look at her now. If she gets anymore attractive, the world will clash.

About her result, it was an event that happened. Her result was very good hence, everyone was talking about it for a long time and he is proud.

She caught his gaze and held, looking deep into them. His eyes were a fathomless onyx, bottomless like burning pits of coal. When he yawed his gaze, she thought, if there was a secret book of ultimate handsome hot perfection, he'd be the cover and it would be sold out within a blink of an eye.

*****
Yoyoyoyo!
How are you all? Ha, all your comments are pointing to Shaddad and I can't wait to find out who sent that parcel, I am super duper excited! The flame is burning guys, are you seeing those signals up there?😂
RQ; Would you rather the general public think that you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be proud of you? Honestly, I don't care about what public think about me so I am going with my family being proud of me! You?🌚

Aishatu.