26(1)

"Throw the ball up longer for you get more power." The king Oikawa tells me while sitting on his lazy butt.

1...2...toss..1..2..3....4?

"Woah" I trip over my own footing in the run and fall.

That really seems to wake the both of us up. Oikawa was laughing like a hyena even after I got up. I roll my eyes at him and pick up the ball again.

This better pay off.

"Oh you're hilarious. But, I don't care what Tobio told you, don't count your footing when you jump. Just wine up when the ball hits the peak of it's height." He sits back down satisfied after getting all his laughs out and continues eating his milk break.

Okay.

Toss it up! Wine up now and...Well there you go!

That hit felt amazing, but it was no where near the target on the wall.

I've been doing this for an hour non stop already.

"Alrighty, that's enough for today, let's go." He orders me as he starts walking back to his car.

I groan and grab my bags.

I hop into his passengers seat in the car and slowly duck down a bit.

It's a risk for me to ride in his car, especially since he's taking me to school, the chances of having anyone who knows us see us, is far too high.

"Oh, by the way, we have to cancel practice Saturday. I have an interview." Oikawa gets more smug the more he spoke.

"With who?" I decide to ask him.

"Monthly Volleyball." he proudly tells me. "How should I wear my hair? Messy or fancy?"

He plays with his hair in the mirror with one hand on the wheel. This idiot will get us killed one day.

It's been nearly 2 weeks training with him and I can't believe I'm still alive and haven't been caught.

Every morning I practice, I tell Daichi I'm going for a run the night before and that I will meet him at school.

He hasn't been questioning it. ever since we both lost our tournaments, I haven't been the same.

I went back to my normal, quiet self.

"Have a good day at school sweetheart!" Oikawa says with a perky tone.

I look at his grinning face and the peace sign and quickly leave his car.

"You too." I mumble.

I shouldn't be a complete asshole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive to the boy's practice once I finished up with mine.

Right when I get there I see Takeda face plant, what the hell?

I walk up the steps and see the boys all circling around him and coach.

"We're going!" His head bursts right back up, not even mentioning what had just occurred.

"Going where?" Hinata asks.

"You have a nose bleed." Kageyama adds.

I pull out a tissue and swiftly it hand it to Takeda as he continues to speak.

"Tokyo!"

Everyone and I all gasp a little bit.

"Tokyo, Tokyo?" Hinata asks once more and Takeda nods. Hinata seemed to be extremely happy, much more than the others may show. "So that means we get to, we get to...We get to play Nekoma?!"