When he walks in on you Naked

Key:

Y/N= Your name
S/C= skin color
H/C= Hair color
E/C= eye color

💵Mammon💵

Our favorite Tsundere will literally get paralyzed.
•His face will fade from his natural tanned skin to a firetruck red.
•He'll stutter like crazy and his brain will go "ABORT MISSION! I REPEAT! ABORT MISSION! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
• "W-WHY THE HELL DONT YOU LOCK YOUR DO-O-OR YOU S-S-STUPID HUMAN!" "I-IT AIN'T MY FAULT THAT I WALKED IN ON YOU N-NAKED!"
• He'll run out of your dorm.
• Later after the incident you'll see him walking out of the bathroom with tissues and a bottle of lotion 😏😏😏 (if you know what I mean)

🎮Levi🎮

Our favorite weeb will actually check you out for a bit before realizing that you're half naked.

•A-AH! Y-Y/N! He'll cover his face with his hands and literally fall over.
• His brain will literally have hentai flashbacks.
• "T-This is just like in those harem animes!"
• Is a literal flustered baby
• It'll take a couple hours for Levi to stop thinking about your naked body.

👑Lucifer👑

Lucifer could never be consider a pervert, but he does like admiring your body. He'll blush lightly and chuckle a bit.

• Will have a smug grin plastered on his face.
• "I must say Y/N, you're body is very attractive."
• Very calm and collected on the outside, but his mind is running wild through the path of lewdness.
• Eventually walks out because he's a respectful boy.

😡Satan😡

Satan will not admit that he likes seeing you half naked, he's a bit of a gentleman actually.

• Will look away because he doesn't want to seem lewd, but will glance every few seconds when you aren't looking.
• "F-forgive me for coming i-in on you like this, Y/N."
• Satan will get out and close the door and wait for you outside your room until you get out.
• Will start scolding you for not locking your door.

💗Asmo💗

I'm pretty sure we all know this, but Asmo will actually look at you in a seductive manner.

• "Ahaha! Your curves are amazing, Y/N!"
• Will compliment you on how nice your skin looks.
• Is definitely gonna walk around you to view you from different angles.
• You have to push him out of your room eventually.
• "Aww, come on, Y/N! I'm just suggesting that we-." "NO! OUT ASMODEUS!"

🍽Beel🍽

Beel is gonna shut the door 5 seconds after realizing that you're in your underwear.

• Is gonna apologize over and over from outside your room.
• "Your body makes me hungry, Y/N..." he'll whisper.
• Will act like he just killed someone
• It's gonna take 24 hours for Beel to forgive himself.

😴Belphie😴

Belphegor will admire your body from his mind, he doesn't want you to think that he's a lewd boy.

• "A-Apologies, Y/N!"
• Will imagine all sorts of stuff
• Is going to cover his eyes but peek when he thinks you aren't looking.
• He'll dream about your body in his sleep.
• His dreams will be a little bit on the perverted side.

———————-

Yo! Bree here! Chapter two if finally ready! I'm honestly so exited for the new to chapter to come out! (They are already done with chapter 26!) it's on Obey Me's official Instagram account! So that means that Obey Me is far from over! The story of the actual obey me game still continues! You should all look forward to this! (I hope the ending is with the MC and their chosen demon boy to get married lol!) Imagine a wedding with Mammon! I'm screeching rn!
——-

Word count: 606
-Not edited-