ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕍

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘!

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘!

——————

We turned another corner, the Rathtar caught the guy's leg making him fall down and we stopped abruptly, making me hold my hand out towards the girl. "No, no, no!" He shouts out as he tries to grab onto something.

"Finn!" The girl shouts out now knowing the guys name is Finn as we run after Finn and the hideous creature who as a hold on him.

"Rey! Lia!" He shouts as we try to reach out to his arms as we get closer to him. "Hold on Finn!" I shout as I get a bit closer to them but back up with my arm out as the tentacles come towards us, holding Rey back not wanting her to get caught also. "Get off! Get Off!" Finn shouts as he tries to pry the tentacles off.

We ran forward seeing the tentacles gone then stopping, hearing the Rathtar growl. "Rey! Lia!" I faintly hear from Finn. "Finn! Hold on buddy!" I shouted out hoping he got my message as Rey shouted again.

"Finn!" We stopped then turned as we heard somebody yell on the monitor in the room beside us. I sighed in relief, quickly walking towards the monitor of cameras. I looked at everyone of them spotting the Rathtar and Finn.

I quickly see which door to close cutting off the tentacles holding finn, breathing heavily I pressed down on the buttons to which door to close.

I held my hand over the button to readying myself and as soon as it crosses across the doorway, I smack down on it. I see Finn fall to the ground, I turned towards Rey.

"Well, come on!" I shouted out as we ran towards the area where he's at, I see him untangling himself from the tentacles. "Finn!" Rey shouts as we got to him, making him shout.

"It had me! But the door.." He exclaims pointing to the door. "Yeah, that was lucky." I said running off hearing them run behind me, I ran towards the exit outside to the Falcon.

We made it out, running towards the Falcon seeing Han and Chewie by the Falcon also making me relieved at their sight infront of me. "Han." Rey said as we stopped infront of them, "You, close the door behind us. You and Lia, Take care of Chewie!" Han instructs us making me nod towards Han, grabbing onto Chewie's side instead of his injured.

We quickly got up the ramp into the ship, then sighing in relief. I separated from Chewie and Finn so I could find the First-Aid Kit. "Athalia, are you going to help Han?" I hear Rey ask behind me, I turned around to face her.

"No, you go help him. I gotta help Finn with Chewie." I said smiling as I found the kit, she nodded in acceptance then rushed towards the cockpit.

I hear Han and Rey speak making me smile, I rushed over to Chewie as he moans in pain. "Alright, Chewie I'm right here." I said smiling being calm so he could be calm.