Thug Nerd Love 1

Chapter 1

KHALI

     "Dequan stop , I don't wanna be late for class." I moaned in his ear.

I felt him smirk against my neck.

"Those moans tell otherwise," He said planting more kisses on my neck.

I pushed him off me. I cannot do this right now.

"I'm serious babe," I said looking at him, pointedly.

He sighed.

"Okay." He gave in, running his hands through his hair.

"Hmm, after school. I promise." I pulled him into a short kiss.

"Love you," He said against my lips.

"Love you too babe," I said.

"Come on, let's get to class."

•••

"So why was your ass later than usual this morning?" Dequan asked.

"Khalil," I simply stated.

"What happened now?"

"He was counting stacks for Uncle Trevan and came down for some Lucky Charms, which I ate the last of, and you can guess what happened."

"So you guys fought over Lucky Charms." Dequan chuckled.

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p'.

"Always something crazy with you two,"

I smiled. We came to our stop.

"See you after school babe," Dequan said..." and learn something. Don't drool over me now."

"Oh please, shut up!" I snapped dragging him down for a kiss but he dodged it and I ended up kissing his cheek.

I glared at him. He smiled.

" Hey don't you and I have a free session before lunch?" Dequan smirked.

I smiled.

"Meet me at the car." He winked.

"You need to get some help," I said.

"You love this pipe tho'," He teased, walking away as the bell rung.

"F' you!" I yelled to him.

"You can do that for me today at our meeting!" He yelled back, causing heads to turn.

I chuckled and went into class.

As I entered the class , I saw my best friend, Tasha. She waved me over but she was talking to Christina, someone I don't like.

"Hey Tasha." I greeted as I sat down.

"Hey, how come I didn't see you this morning?" she asked.

"I came later than usual because of Khalil and Dequan took me away," I informed her.

"You nasty bitches all up in a supply closet with all the germs and bacteria." She gagged.

"We didn't have sex by the way and that supply closet is you and Shaun's home so anyone taking up all those germs and bacteria is you and him," I said.

She rolled her eyes, chewing her gum. I chuckled.

"Whatever, at least I ain't no hoe," She said.."Hey you saw the new guy?"

"Nah and why should I care?" I asked, taking out my notebook.

"Cuz' he cute but he nerdy. His glasses are ugly and his clothes need some tailoring." She looked deep in thought.

"Oh, but he's cute?" I asked, feeding her thoughts.

"Yea and bitch you got a man, f'k off." She snapped.

"And ain't you got one too?" I said, pointedly.

Our English Teacher walked in with a boy behind him.

"Pssst." Tasha pointed at the boy.

I instantly caught on.

"Nerd?" I asked.

"Yea," She replied smiling.

"That's the nerd?" I asked again, unbelievably.

"Yes..." She replied.

I could definitely see why Tasha said he was a nerd. He wore thin rimmed glasses, a blue and black checkered shirt with black jeans, that were all two sizes bigger than him. Looking beyond that, he was handsome. I could definitely see what sparked Tasha's interest.

He caught me staring and sent a smile my way.

"Yo' she taken bro, f'k outa here." Raquan, Dequan's brother snapped.

"Shut up Raquan!" I snapped back.

"Oh so you looking at some new dick now?" Raquan smirked.

I flipped him the finger.

Our English teacher chuckled. He has gotten used to our constant banter.

I can't stand Raquan with his cheesy ass. He got this bad attitude from the day Dequan and I started dating. He was jealous because I chose Dequan instead of him. Hurt bitch. I rolled my eyes, irritated.

I looked back at the boy, who was being glared at by Raquan. He had a mocking fear plastered on his face. It was obvious he was trying to get under Raquan's skin but I would advise him not to. Raquan is crazy.

----

   Attempted Edit.
    Vote. Comment.
       ~KeMrez 💋💄