33

☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

"W-What?" Jungkook said, shocked. feeling like the whole world stopped for a second at what Taehyung said

He was frozen in his place, thinking about Taehyung's words trying to take the information in.

"J-Jungkook..." Taehyung looked at the verge of crying he was trembling he didn't know why Jungkook wasn't showing any emotions it worried him a lot

All this time, Yuna was his daughter and he didn't tell him? Taehyung wouldn't tell him Jungkook now,

But it happened that Jungkook overheard him talking to his brother.

"W-Why didn't you tell me? What else are you hiding from me Taehyung?" Jungkook's voice held strong emotions which caused Taehyung to burst in tears.

He didn't want to lose his again. He wanted to end his struggles.

I-I'm s-sorry! I-I just didn't know how to tell y-you-" Taehyung was cut off by a hug from the other. "Do you know how happy and kinda angry I am right now? You could have told me Taehyung and made me the happiest man on earth earlier."

Jungkook claimed while hugging Taehyung tightly and both crying in each others arms

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry." Taehyung was sobbing now. "Tae it's okay really I understand please stop apologizing. It's okay." Jungkook comforted Taehyung with his warm arms and words. They stayed in each other's arms until Yuna ran to them.

"Hwere you awe!" Yuna screamed running towards the couple. Jungkook let Taehyung go and crouched down to Yunas height, looking lovingly at her.

He suddenly hugged her tightly. Yuna hugged back immediately, giggling loudly.

Jungkook felt tears running down his cheeks, he was so emotional due to the realization of the fact that this angel is his and the love of his life's daughter.

He felt so complete by having both Taehyung and their daughter in his arms.

Jungkook pulled back a little and looked into her eyes with a huge smile. "Bunny!" she said softly smiling causing Jungkook and Taehyung to laugh with tears in their eyes. Yuna hugged Jungkook again, "I lovwe ywou!" she whispered into Jungkook's ears. "I love you too baby, so much."

Both males tugged Yuna into bed. "I'll leave now." Jungkook announced. "Why-", "I'm happy really but I think I just need some time to take the events that happened today in. I'm sorry."

Taehyung just looked at him and smiled a small smile and nodded, looking at Jungkook who was leaving.

Taehyung was kinda sad but he didn't blame Jungkook, of course he's mad.