DIRTY NIALL AS TEACHER

“Excuse me?” you ask, taking a step back from the desk that Mr. horan is currently standing behind.

“You’re failing this class. You don’t show up half the time and when you do, you don’t turn in any work. This test that you turned in yesterday? It’s completely blank,” he says, throwing the piece of paper on the desk.

You shrug. “So what? What do you care? You get paid either way.”

“See, that’s the thing,” Mr. horan says, walking around the desk. He leans back against it, his hands gripping the table. He’s put his lip ring back in for the day – everyone says the school makes him take it off during school hours because it’s ‘unprofessional.’ “You doing poorly in my class makes me look bad. So you’re going to do what I say, when I say, if you want to pass this class.”

You cross your arms, defiant. “And what if I don’t want to pass the class?”

Mr. Horan’ face darkens and you lose some of your confidence when you meet his cold stare.

You’ve always thought he was an attractive guy – your school never has any teachers under the age of 50, after all, so to have one fresh out of college who also wears a fucking lip piercing – of course every girl is going to find him attractive. But there’s always been something about him.

Mr. Horan pushes himself of the desk and walks closer to you. You instinctively back up as he approaches, until you’ve backed into a desk. His tall figure hovers over you, one of his hands reaching down to push your hair out of your face.

“You will pass this class. And you will do what I say,” he says, his voice lowered to a rough whisper. He leans forward, propping his hands up on the desk behind you, pinning you. “Got it?”

You nod, a little breathless, and more turned on that you’d care to admit.

“Say it.”

“Yes, Mr. Horan,” you say, stuttering a little.

“Niall,” he says. “My name is Niall.”

“Niall,” you repeat. “What do you want me to do?”

He steps back a little and you take a deep breath, relaxing somewhat. Then he reaches out to grip your hair tightly, before pushing you down to your knees. You wince, his hand yanking your hair a bit too hard.

“I think you know what to do,” he says, looking down at you.

You meet his eyes and nod. You’re trying to not get excited, but you can’t deny that you’ve fantasized about this before. His grip on your hair tightens even further as you lightly run your nails over the obvious bulge in his slacks.

You unzip his pants and pull them down, along with his boxers. His unrestrained cock springs up, hard against his chest.

You grab it with one hand and pump it a few times, making sure to keep your eyes connected with his as you lean forward to lick the slit slowly. Niall’s eyes roll back as his hips jerk forward, his cock bumping against your mouth. You open your mouth obediently, letting it slide into your mouth. It’s bigger than you’re used to and your mouth already aches a little with the strain, but you push it away and focus on making this feel good for him.

He thrusts into your mouth a few more times and squeeze his hips, letting him know him still. Luke groans as you begin to bob your head, using your other hand to grip the base of his cock.

His groans increase in their intensity and his hands grip your hair harder as you take him deeper, deep throating him. Your gag reflex kicks into gear a little, but you push through it.

Niall takes control and begins thrusting into your mouth, pulling nearly all the way out before pushing back in. You can only imagine what his cock would feel like in your pussy. You want to slide your hand into your shorts to play with your clit, but he hasn’t given you permission.

Niall picks up the pace, moaning your name, thrusting harder and deeper. He yanks on your hair one last time, keeping your head still as he finally comes down your throat. You choke on the salty liquid, a little dribbling out of your mouth, but manage to swallow most of it.

Niall helps you to your feet, and wipes your chin off with his thumb. “I think there’s a good chance you could pass this class. Don’t you?”

You nod, your face flushed with shame and embarrassment and the slightest twinge of excitement. “I think so.”

Niall leans in, whispering, “Be sure not to wear any underwear tomorrow. We’re going to be doing something a bit different.” He bites your ear, tugging a little, before packing up his stuff and exiting the classroom.