"I kissed Niall once..." she muttered lowly, and I choked on my beer.

"What?" Everyone but Ni said, but he was blushing at the floor.

"We were drunk. It was one kiss. A loooong time ago, before any of you. He was the first One Direction member I kissed. Probably like 2 months after I moved in." Kylie rambled, blushing furiously too.

Everyone was silent for a moment, before Louis exclaimed, "AND SECRETS ARE EXPOSED."

"It wasn't a secret. It just wasn't a big deal." She shrugged. "This is to Hazza."

"Truth." Curly said.

"If you had to kill one of us, who would it be?"

"Liam, because if I killed anyone else he would yell at me." We all laughed, and Kylie held up a fake gun, shooting Liam.

"Niall, I dare you to call Paul and tell him you've sprained your willy."

Niall picked up his phone, dialing Paul.

"It's 1 in the morning what do you need?" Paul snapped.

"Paul...I sprained my willy...It hurts." Niall fake cried, and Paul sighed.

        "We'll talk in the morning." Paul sighed, hanging up.

We were all cracking up, tears running down Kylie's face.

"I'm tired." Kylie yawned, causing a chain reaction.

"Let's go to bed." I agreed, and we all started getting ready to sleep.

***************************************************

*Zayn's POV*

"We have to go, baby. Next to last rehearsal!" I called five days later. I was in a bad mood, I didn't know why. I woke up with a neck crick, and I didn't sleep well to begin with.

"You woke me up 5 minutes ago!" Kylie yelled back, coming out with her hair in a messy bun, jean shorts, a gray long sleeve shirt, and Uggs on.

"You look great. Now let's go." I rushed her, and her eyes narrowed. I could practically feel her temper flare, she hated being rushed. But she took forever.

"Zayn, I have no make-up on." She said in a hard voice.

"You're beautiful without it." I said honestly, motioning her to come out.

"There will be paparazzi there."

"No there will not. It's storming, badly."

"Whatever the hell you want. You can deal with it when people tell you your girlfriend looks like shit." Kylie snapped, grabbing a pancake off of Harry's pile, shoving it into her mouth, and stalking off the bus.

"Well good morning, Kylie!" Louis called, and she flashed her middle finger at him from outside the open door.

"ZAYN!" She yelled, and I rushed out, my temper spiking too.

"What's up your ass this morning?" I mumbled under my breath, not meaning for her to hear me.

"What's up yours?" she retorted angrily, and I let out a frustrated sigh. I knew for a fact she wasn't on her period anymore, so why was she angry?

"Why are you mad?"

"I hate having like a 5 minute warning and expecting to be perfect. And you being in a bad mood is making me angry."

"I'm just angry. I don't know why." I said, melting a little.

******************************************************************