bonus chapter 2

Author is drinking more tea. "I feel better now," the author said as she sits somewhere in hell. She was more relaxed now. "You ok over there?" Author asks as she looks at the shaking blanket burrito. "N-no it still hurts," Jamaica answered with a broken voice. Author sips more tea. "Well that's what you get for torturing people," she said.

Jamaica whimpered more as he tried to move. "C-can't you take the p-pain away author, please," Jamaica begged. "I'm sorry but no can do, you have to suffer your consequences," the author calmly said. Jamaica whimpered more.

"Be happy that I didn't let third Reich and USSR here, or they would torture you more," the author said as she looks at Jamaica. Jamaica looked scared. "You aren't going to let them be with me right!?" He asked worriedly and started shaking more and had tears falling down. "no don't worry the readers are satisfied with this and I'm sure you learned your lesson, right?" The author asked. Jamaica nodded quickly and worriedly. "I-I promise not t-to hurt anyone," Jamaica stutter out.

"Ok good, then you shall be alright then," the author stated as she took another sip of her tea, "I'm going to go now, bye." Jamaica wasn't able to say anything before the author left in the blink of an eye.

The author is now in heaven. "Hmm... This place is much better," the author said to herself. A figure was seen walking. "Well hello," the author said calmly. "Why isn't that horrible country still suffering in hell?" The figure asked. "He already learned his lesson, so I just left him to heal a bit," the author responded while drinking more tea. "But he hurt both of my children," the Korean said. "Yeah he did but they're ok now, and you saw how much he was suffering when the readers came," the author responded. The Korean mumbled a fine.

Another two figures came. They were Native America and a small Confederate. "Hello there guys," the author said. "Hello author!" Confederate said with a high pitch voice because he's a small child. Native America also greeted the author.

"Author! Author! Can you break the fourth wall? I want to meet the readers!" Confederate said in an adorable voice. The author chuckled, "ok Confederate but just this once." Confederate nodded and his eyes shone and he had a huge smile.

Ok you guys can interact with these three (maybe Jamaica too....)

I'll probably delete this later though.....