Chapter 13- Of course I love you

Todoroki's POV

'I wonder what he means..', I thought. Bakugou started running to the dorm building. "Oh god", Kirishima said under his breath, blushing a little bit. I didn't really get it so I minded my own business. I was currently walking with Yaoyorozu back to the dorms. "Hey, Todoroki?", She asked me. I looked at her confused for a few seconds. "Yes?", I asked her. "Are you innocent..I-I mean like-". I thought about it, realizing that I wasn't like the other boys. "Well, I'm not that innocent, right?", I asked.

I'm assuming Jirou heard because she came up to us. "You're innocent", She said. Yaoyorozu and I both looked at her confused. Jirou started to giggle a little bit. "Quick test. What do you think Bakugou was talking about when he said "we have our own problems to take care of" to Kirishima?", She asked. I shrugged as a response to not knowing what he was talking about. "It means he's gonna jerk off", Jirou said, giggling to herself. "Oh jeez-", Yaoyorozu said as the light pink shade on her cheeks got darker. My eyes widened a little bit as I blushed. "I see..", I said quietly.

-Smol Time Skip-

Everyone was currently in the common room either playing games, talking, doing homework, stuff like that. I was currently watching Sero and Kaminari play Mario Kart as the two of them argued and laughed with each other. "Todoroki?", Yaoyorozu asked. I looked over at her. She waved her hand , signaling me to come over. I looked over at the game, then back, walking towards her. She then whispered something in my ear. "In a bit", I whispered back. She nodded and ran to her room.

"What was that about?", Jirou asked me. I sighed and thought about it. "Nothing important..", I answered. After waiting for a few minutes, I decided to head to Yaoyorozu's room. I knocked on her door a couple of times. "Hold on..", She said from the other side of the door. A few seconds after that, she opened the door. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room, shutting the door.

"Ow", I said quietly as she let go of my wrist. "Sorry, I just..I needed to talk to you about the both of us..", Yaoyorozu said. I understood what she was talking about, at least I thought I did. "What exactly to you want to talk about?", I asked her in a calm voice. I can tell she got a little nervous, not wanting to talk. "I-It's about our relationship...Do you really love me? Or are you only with me because of our marks.", She asked.

I stood there for a few seconds as my heart skipped a beat. 'Why would she even think that? Of course I love her!', I thought. "T-Todoroki?", Yaoyorozu asked in a concerned voice. I pulled her into a tight hug. "I would love you even without that soulmate mark...Don't think that about me", I said. I let go and looked at her. She wiped her eyes and smiled. Her smiles always warmed my heart up.

"I've been meaning to tell you this for a while but..Before I got my soulmate mark, I was in love with you", I said. A light blush painted her cheeks and nose. I gave her a warm smile. We both looked at each other, getting closer and closer till our lips connected. Yaoyorozu melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist as I pulled away, blushing a little bit.

"T-That was out of no where", She said, still suprised about what just happened. I smiled a little bit as I blushed slightly. "I guess so", I said. We both hugged again for a few minutes. I rubbed circles on her back with my fingers, calming her down. "We should get back downstairs before someone gets suspicious", I said. She nodded as we both headed back into the common room.

Bakugou's POV

After I got done with some "stuff", I looked at the time, groaning as I sat up. "I guess I have to eat ramen..Again", I said to myself. I grabbed a cup of spicy noodles and went to the common room. The first thing I hear is flex tape and dunce face laughing, like always. I filled my cup of noodles with hot water and set it in the microwave.

"I hope you washed your hands..", Ear plugs said. I glared at her. "Who the hell wouldn't?!", I snarled back. I looked around to see where Deku was. Then I remember he got sent home for a couple of days. "Hey Bakubro!", Shitty hair yelled from across the room. I growled and looked away. I didn't want anything to do with anyone except that nerd.

The microwave finally went off as I grabbed my noodles and headed back upstairs. I ate and messaged Deku a couple of times. After I was done eating, I asked Aizawa if I could go to the store for a couple of things. "..I know you aren't really going to go to the store, but since you seem bored I'll let you go", He said.

After I left the dorms, I walked towards where I told Deku to wait. I looked at my phone and noticed that he left a message. I smirked at the picture he sent me as I shut my phone off. I knew he missed me and all but I couldn't imagine him being like "that"

-5 minutes later-

"Kacchan!", I heard Deku yell. I smirked and continued to walk towards him. I swear his emerald eyes get brighter and brighter everyday. I hugged him tightly, running my fingers through his messy hair. Deku giggled and hugged me back. I sighed and pulled away from the hug, looking at him. "You nerd", I said.

I smiled a little bit as he kissed me on the cheek. "Is that the best you can do?", I asked. Deku blushed and looked away. "I'd like to see you try-", He said but got cut off. I kissed him softly as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Deku kissed back, but quickly pulled away. "Rude", He said. I chuckled.

We both walked around a little bit, talking about different subjects. "Oh!- also, my mom got a ferret for herself. She told me I could name it but I don't have any names in mind". He started to mumble as I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Ok ok, I get it", I said. He jumped a little bit. "S-Sorry, I'll stop".

We both decided to stop and sit down at a bench by the beach. "So..This is kind of like a date, right?", The greenette asked. I thought about it for a few seconds. 'I guess he isn't wrong'. I nodded and blushed slightly. The small boy smiled. I cupped his chin and pulled him closer to me, kissing him softly. Deku kissed back as he interlocked our hands together.

He noticed people were staring and pulled away, covering his face. I looked around to see someone giving the two of us a disgusted face. I growled and stood up. "What the hell are you looking at you old geezer! Huh?!", I yelled. The old man walked away fast. Deku looked at me wide eyed. "You gotta learn how to stand up for yourself as well", I said. He rubbed the back of his neck, laughing nervously. "R-Right", He said quietly.

I smirked and kissed his forehead. "I love you, nerd", I said as I wrapped my arm around him. Deku giggled and put his head on my shoulder. "I love you too, Kacchan", He said. I smiled a little bit. 'You damn nerd'

──────────────────────

Hello you little skeptics! I'm back from the hospital :D I no longer have corona virus, which is good. Thank you guys for waiting and sending me prayers uwu I can't wait to get back on schedule! Btw I hope ye enjoyed. Peace out!

-Danti

[Word count: 1314]