Contest Entree (#5): WarriorsGirl33901

Tigerstar's POV

I looked at the smaller black cat, with his agonizing claws slicing the ground with a heart searing sink. What am I saying? I'm scared of no cat! I unsheathed my claws, and narrowed my eyes at the enemy. The traitor kittypet. I should've killed you when I had the chance! Remember that, kitty? I hissed and sprung on to him, tearing at his neck while growling in anticipation. He clawed me back with a force that almost knocks me down, but I stood strong as he tumbled and flung himself on me, pinning me down in fury. He looked at me, while lifing his one white paw with his claws gleaming in the sunlight. "Any last words?" He hissed and then sliced at me. I felt agony with every inch of my body many wrong around every hair. I let out an ear piercing yowl as I felt like a life was being sliced out. I jerk and lay still for a minute. One. Again. Two. More. Three. The pain increased as I realized what was happening, and I couldn't stop it. As I jerk, my eyes land on Firestar. Two kittypets, both alive. I let out another yowl in agony as I feel the lat few slip away. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. As I have very few moments, I see my son, Bramblepaw standing there in shock. Make me proud, Bramblepaw. Find a way to kill Firestar. He doesn't deserve to live. Avenge me. As the last one slips away, I want to yowl. I had more time... I had more planning... But now I was in the Dark Forest, I had even more time than Firestar had to prepare. I watched the battle with endless hope that Bramblepaw would at least do something. But then, Firestar leaps on to Scourge, and they fight. Worse than we did, until Firestar ends it. Ends him. I purr in amusement. I started this, and one day, I will end him.