3️⃣5️⃣

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

I sat in the passengers seat and tried to control my breathing as Keanu drove to the hospital.

This baby a few weeks early...

I had been having many contractions but now my water broke.

"Syn...I'm not fuckin playing my water deadass broke I need you to leave whoever hoe house you at and get mama and come to the damn hospital." I spoke into the phone.

"Okay okay I'm leaving now shit I can't be leaving my stuff over here then having to come back-" I hung up on him and shoved my phone into my bag.

Keanu drove with one hand and held mines with the other.

"You doing okay??" He asked and I felt a contraction making me groan.

"Imma take that as a no—" He said as he went through a yellow light.

I felt tears in my eyes when a contraction lasted a lil but longer then I think it should've.

"You know I got you a private hospital just for this right??" Keanu asked me and I nodded my head not feeling like talking.

It was mostly quiet the whole ride and thank god I was becoming irritated by the second.

Hospital room...

"Alright sweetheart we gonna check and see how dilated you are

"Alright sweetheart we gonna check and see how dilated you are.." A nurse said and I nodded my head with my eyes closed.

"Seems like your only 4 right now...still have some time to go." She said and I groaned in response.

Damn...this baby need to pop out now ASAP.

"Is there anything we can get you??" She asked putting the cover back over me.

"No thank you.." She nodded before walking out.

Keanu walked in with my mom behind him.