AUTHOR'S NOTE

Copyrights

No part of this book shall be reproduced, used or stored in any form without the written permission from the author, save a few lines from the story.

This is Book 2 in Quintessential Dynasty Series and once again Lorenzo's story. It'd pick up from where Deception ended. Welcome back, I hope you enjoy! Thank you so much for deciding to join me on this wild ride, for supporting me.

A huge shoutout to my beta readers, VincentsApple and  Sree_Judith   They are two very awesome women that ensure I don't slack off and I love them sm! Give them a follow, I'm sure you'll love what they have to offer!

***
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this work in its original, safe form, please go to
https://www.wattpad.com/user/averymarinoxo
Thank you.

***

If you're rooting for Renzo and Andrea, keep doing that because they have a lot to go through!

Please note that I will not be putting up main characters in this book. You are free to imagine them however you like or go back to Deception and see my picks.

Lastly, this book will be darker than Deception as you will see the worst from Lorenzo, refrain from harsh comments or I'll come for you. I fucking swear I will. If you can't handle that, please this book is not for you.

Lastly, welcome back, I hope you enjoy!♥️