CHAPTER 27

Rosie's P.O.V.
Jack was tightly holding my hand as we walked through the mall searching for the perfect prom dress. It felt like we had been here for hours and not a single dress was sticking out to me. I was about to give up entirely for the day until we stopped at our final store and there the perfect baby blue dress was on the mannequin. Jack must of realized how in love with the dress I was because he asked that lady working if I could try it on.
"Follow me this way hun!" The worker smiled and I smiled back and followed her to the dressing rooms.
I looked myself up and down feeling the dress. I was so in love with it. I had to have it but I wanted Jacks opinion first. As I walked out of the dressing room I noticed a angry girl who looked a lot like Madison stomping off away from Jack. Jack looked flustered.
"Jack." I say and he turned his attention to me mouth wide open completely loosing the flustered look at on his face.
"Well..." I say blushing
"You look so beautiful.. you should get it." He smiled rubbing the back of his head.
"Okay." I giggled
I went back to the dressing room and changed feeling the happiest I've felt in awhile. I was so excited for prom because I have never been and I never thought anyone would ask me to go. Jack and I walked up to the register together.
"Your total is going to be 422 dollars" the cashier smiled at me. I forgot to even look at the price tag before I fell in love with the dress. I had the money it was just a lot but as I was reaching for my wallet Jack had already given the lady his card.
"Jack what are you doing?" I asked
"Buying your prom dress."
"No."
"To late besides my mom actually gave me most of it she wanted to make sure you got the perfect one." He smiled and rolled his eyes.
I couldn't believe Jacks mom would give him money for my prom dress. She was such a kind hearted person. I had to tell her how grateful I was for her.
"Want to go watch a movie at my house?" Jack asked as we were leaving the store he just got fitted for his tux at.
"Yes I would love too." I smile at Jack as he smiled back down at me.
The clouds were dark and gloomy a storm was going to be rolling in soon. I loved listening to thunder and Lightning it always soothed me. I watched out the window waiting for the first rain drop to fall from the dark clouds. Ten minutes from Jacks house the water started pouring down the rain was thick and heavy. We were going to get soaked and I was right Jack and I ran as fast as we could but we were drenched by the time we reached the door. As Jack and I reached his room we were both in fits of laughter as he almost tripped and fell going up the stairs.
"I'll get you something to change into." I shook my head and started undressing without hesitation
I turned back around to see Jack just starring me up and down.
"Gilinsky eyes up here." I said laughing and he started blushing and handing me a big t shirt of his to put on.
"You want shorts right?" Jack asked
"Um no it's fine I'll just wear the shirt." Jack seems surprised by my answer and quickly changes his clothes and climbs in bed with me.
I could barely pay attention to the movie Jack put on because I was so distracted by everything about him. I didn't know god could make a human looks so unbelievably perfect.
"Quit starring." Jack chuckles causing me to blush
"Shut up." I say
"Make me." Jack threatens with a wink and a sudden urge takes over my body
"Okay." I say and climb on top of Jack and push my lips against his.
Jack was taken back by actions but quickly placed one of his hands on my bum and the other tangled in my hair. Usually I would not be doing any such thing insides someone's home when their parents could be potentially home but the thunder was so loud there was no way they could hear us. I grinder a little into Jack causing us both to moan. With one quick motion jack flipped us around so he was on top. I rigged at his shirt and he took it off then tugged at mine and I did the same. My thoughts were so blurrrd as Jack kissed everyone inch of my jaw all the way to the top of my bra. No matter how blurred my thoughts were I wanted Jack. I wanted all of him.
"Do me..." I begged
"Are you sure?" Jack asked
"Yes.." I say
"Positive?"
"Jack."
Without another word Jack slowly pulled down my underwear and grabbed both my legs from underneath and placed his head in between them. As soon as Jacks tongue touch me my breath was caught in my throat. Jack started off slow and steady and his paced picked up causing me to become a waterfall.
"Ahh Jack..." I moaned
"I love when you moan my name.." he smirks as he comes up for air and  slowly starts to put a condom on his large package.
Jack gets on top of me and slowly puts his tip an my entrance.
"Just tell me if it hurts to bad." He says and I shake my head
Jack slowly moves his rip in and a bit of a burn sensation starts. He slowly moves the tip in and out letting me get used to the feeling. Then he starts to go in a little further causing me to wince in pain just a little.
"Do you want me to stop?" Jack asked in my obvious discomfort.
"No I want this." I say and he nods continuing his motion.
Finally Jack manages to fit all inside of me and he starts the quicken up the pace causing the burning sensation to fade away and a satisfying feeling to emerge. Jack started kissing my neck, sucking, and nibbling on me. I could my stop the moans from escaping my lips.
"Fuck Rosie you're so tight.." Jack moans and smashes his lips into mine.
I wrapped my arms and legs around jacks back as he kissed me. A tingling sensation started to overwhelm my body as Jack pumped away.
"Fuck.." jack moaned as we both came together. The feeling felt like fireworks bursting.
Jack collapses on me as we both sat the breathing heavily.
Wow he was right from the beginning I don't think anyone could give me a orgasm like he could.
————————————————
A/N please vote :)