Part 5

Around an hour and a half later, we pulled in and around to the back of the stadium. Lani parked the bus and I put my car in park. The guys started piling out of my car.

"Are you coming Krystal?" Ashton asked me.

"No, I gotta go park then find my seat all the way in the back where I can't see you guys." I said, looking at my steering wheel.

"Band huddle." Mikey said. The guys got in a group huddle and whispered to each other.

"How would you like to be our guest of honor?" Ashton asked me when they broke the huddle.

"R-Really? You don't have to." I said.

"Nah, you're gonna keep your car right here and come be our guest of honor in the front row." Luke said. 

"It's the least we can do since you kept us company all the way here." Calum said. I smiled.

"Let's do it." I said, shutting off my car.

"Fuck yeah!" the guys all said as they got out. Luke came around and opened my door for me. I smiled at him as I grabbed my phone and got out. I grabbed my bag from the trunk then locked my car and followed the guys inside. Ashton told me I could put my bag in their dressing room. I did so hanging it up on the coat rack then hung my sweater up as well. I left the room so the guys could get ready and their manager led me to my front row seat. I smiled and looked up at the stage with the rest of the screaming fans.