Elegance 1

The Princess of the Soverign is known for her beauty in and outside the planet. Her beauty and grace is praise with a thousand words. She was always compose and has a smile on her lips. And her laugh is to be treasured.

The princess died after an assassination.

"Ow."
But she doesn't go straight to heaven as her people thinks.
She was reincarnated in a modern world but with a close minded family. She is not someone who complains about hardship. She is always compose and elegant.
When she realize that she was inside the book named : Mr. CEO is Inlove with His Secretary, she didn't flip out knowing she was the future cheated wife.

She calmly recall the story.
The CEO is her future husband. They are both bound by marriage due to their family interference. The original Monet is not inlove with Mr.CEO but she is a well known beauty and a rich woman with influence who thinks only someone greater can be her partner in life and didn't object the MC.
Sadly, the MC only treated her, at most, a business partner.
It doesn't bother Monet. But she hated the MC's son. Because the MC has a son in his previous marriage. It looks like she only pick up a dead person's leftover. She find every little things to bully the MC's precious son. Making the MC schemed against her.
The MC also fall in love with his new secretary. The jealous wife become enrage. And she always try her best to humiliate the said 'mistress'.
The secretary gives up her job to get away from the pain and trouble only for the MC's love to deepen and so he divorced the wife.

"So inelegant." Monet frowns and walk to the side table.

She is a precious princess in her kingdom though she usually has a lack of understanding about EQ, she is said to have a high IQ.
She also likes to always look grander and elegant.
So being scandalous, being petty and bullying a child, shouting and having a fist fight are all inelegant in her eyes.

She is a fan of cliche story. For her it is good to reunite the two people who truly loves each other so she doesn't care if she will get divorced in the end. But she will show all those inelegant villainess how a real villainess should act.
Always graceful, always confident and always one step ahead of her peers.
This is how you become a woman of great status.
A smile spread across her lips.

For now it is better to learn how to wear a heels.
When she was a princess she admire those heels but as her image of pure and lovely, something like high heels will ruin it. But now she doesn't have to worry because this world is very open minded and woman wearing high heels are often shows great confidence, grace and beauty.

Happily, she try her first 6 high inches heels and almost be brought to the hospital the next day.
Her mother and father looks at her with anger because her marriage is near and she almost cost herself to walk in the isle on a wheelchair.

***

"Why don't you want us to throw you a bachelor's party?" Kevin pouts and look at the man who is lazily drinking his glass of wine.

"You already thrown me one. That is enough."

"That is when you married Wendy." Harry said.

"For me, it doesn't matter. Besides my parents forced me to remarry. I don't even know that woman." Ian stands up and walk to the balcony.

"But marriage is marriage." Kevin followed him and the breeze of the night didn't make him chilly.

The night is dark but the stars are twinkling.
The pool has a little light making it scary upstairs.

"I only fear that Isaac will feel bad. He is only 9 yeard old and now I will remarry someone and he is force to call her Mom." Ian said clicking his tongue.

"Come on, I feel sorry for that woman already." Harry said sighing. He lean on the railings and look at the gloomy pool.
"Maybe it is good for you and Isaac to have a woman taking care of you two. I mean after Wendy died you only revolved in working and taking care of Isaac." Harry continued.

"Recently, I heard stepmothers bullying stepsons." Ian said and his eyes has a trace of coldness in it.

"That is just television, dude. See. I told you watching telenovela ruins you." Kevin laughs but it is a bit dry. He himself has a step mother before who maltreated him. He drinks another shot of wine to wash the dryness in his throat.

"That is unfair for ...that woman...What's her name again?"

"I don't know. Mom said Ms.Yurlin this, Ms. Yurlin that. Maybe her name is Yurlin." Ian said smirking a bit.

"Idiot! You are going to marry her in a week. Why don't you know her name? This fool. Why did I become a friend of this idiot?" Kevin sigh.

"I have a picture of your wedding invitation. Wait. I...found it. Monet Yurlin. Do you want me to have a background check?" Harry asks.

"What for?" Ian raisef a brow. "I doubt Mother will allow her to marry me if she has a dubious background. I will see her everyday after the marriage. I will learn how she rolls after that."

Kevin and Harry look at Ian. They are worried but they really can't meddle in his affair. All they can do is support him.

"Daddy?"

"Oh. Little Isaac, are you awake? Come to Uncle Kevin."

Isaac walks to Kevin and Harry.
The two take turn in kissing his chubby cheek.

"Why are you still awake?" Ian asks.

"I can't sleep." Isaac said.
Ian sit down on the chair and close the window fearing the cold air will make Isaac catch a cold.
Then he told him to come and put him to his lap.
After a while the little child fell asleep in his shoulder.

"You really master the art of being a nanny." Kevin said smiling.

Ian also smile while patting Isaac's back tenderly.

"Yeah."

A/N:

I'll mark today as the start ;march 30, 2020
5:23pm

And find out when will I be able to end this story.
Hmm.

I wish covid19 will end sooner so I won't be this bored.
Tears T_T