Synopsis

SIDHARTH SHUKLA is the topmost criminal lawyer of the country. The word Defeat is alien to him. He is 32 and has been practicing for almost a decade now. He has fought hundreds of cases but has won every single case. He has become one of the highest paid lawyers of the country due to his ability to turn around the hardest of cases. He is known for taking up high profile cases that many other prominent lawyers would loathe to accept.

Shehnaz Kaur Gill, a 23 year old, cute bubbly girl who has recently graduated from the topmost law college of the country. Just like any other criminal law student, she admires Sidharth Shukla a lot and aspires to work as a legal trainee under him.

Sidharth is ruthless, shehnaz is innocent. Sidharth knows the harsh realities of the world but shehnaz is still naive. Sidharth has no emotions left or if they are, they are locked up in a dark room in his heart whose key even he cannot find while Shehnaz is all about emotions, empathy for others. While Shehnaz believes in always standing by what is right and victory of truth, on the other hand, Sidharth believes in making whichver side he stands as right and truthful. Only victory matters to him, right or wrong is out of question.

What happens when these two starkly opposite personalities meet? What storm its gonna unleash in both of their lives? Is sana the key to the dark room in Sidharth's heart where he has locked up all his emotions?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note:

Hey guys, So I started writing another story as you requested in comments.

So, how is this new concept? Do you find it interesting? I would love to read your comments.
Please vote if you like the plot.