Author's Note

Hello!

This is probably the weirdest circumstances under which I have ever published a new book. The world is batshit right now as we all know, and I had expected to start publishing chapters much sooner but instead I ended up going through the craziest shit. I didn't have a job anymore after London got locked down so basically had to quickly flee back to my home country to ride out the storm, only to get caught up in so many cancelled flights due to more and more countries closing their borders everyday. There were worries at times that I would get stuck in a foreign country if somewhere in transit my flight home got cancelled, so getting home was basically a four day long anxiety fest. When I finally arrived here the government wouldn't let me travel to my hometown so I'm in compulsory quarantine for at least two weeks, and I still haven't seen my family and don't know when I will be allowed to. So when I say life is bonkers right now...bruh.

But hey, now things (and me) have calmed down a bit I can concentrate on writing again. I'm not going to keep to a strict schedule with uploads but it will be relatively frequent as I am ahead of myself, and have ya know, a shit ton of free time to write now. I've had this project in the can for a while and I'm so excited to start uploading and hopefully it'll be a great distraction from the chaos and the boredom, for both you and me. 

A few disclaimers before I begin:

-This story contains adult themes. Sex and alcohol and drug use predominantly. This is a university AU and from my experience that's what happens at uni, so we just keeping it real. 

-The behaviour and opinions of characters in the story do not represent either me or RoadTrip obviously. Be careful, know your limits etc. Drugs can be bad. Don't do them even if they sound fun in the story. 

-This is a Randy story but it is slow burn and Randy will not be the only ship explored in this story. So be patient and don't get too shook by other pairings lol

-This story will contain both past and present members of RoadTrip, which I know can be controversial, but certain personalities just fit the story in the way I liked. I also started writing before Jack left and just switching his character out with Harper didn't fit right. The current members will feature most predominantly, but please don't get mad if old faces pop up, they're still part of the RT story and it's my right to write what I want. Just fanfic remember. 

With all that said, I very much hope you enjoy this book! It's been a long time coming! Please vote and comment to uplift me in these weird and boring times. 

Much love xx

✌🏻❤️➕