Patience

Carr's POV:

   When we pulled up, I realized why he was acting so uptight, and it hit me like a brick wall. He was rich, and not the rich where he has a lot of nice stuff, but rich like he has all the nice stuff. He was filthy fucking rich. I couldn't believe I didn't realize it when we were picked up by a chauffeur in a white sedan. Boy did I feel stupid, and poor. When we arrived at the house, if it could even be considered a house considering how large it was, there were people lined up to greet him. "Welcome back Master Savan," they said. What did he do? Or mabye it's what is he? For all I know, he could be a drug dealing mafia boss. 

   Upon entering the house, I was shocked to be greeted by a maid instead of the hugs of Mom and Tupac. It was pretty strange, but something was really bugging me. It was the way that Jared kept staring at me like he knew me and was waiting for me to do something; like he was anticipating something. He looked awkward and unsure. He continued to do it, and finally, I cracked, "Do you want to tell me why you keep staring at me like that," I yelled, flipping around to talk o him face to face.

   "I was staring at you?" he asked looking genuinely confused.

   "No shit sherlock." I concurred, annoyed.

     He quickly looked away, "Oh. Well...you see....it's just....do you remember me?" he muttered.

    "What are you talking about? Have I met you before?" I asked, confused, but still anoyed.

   "Nevermind," he said, looking regretful. He changed the subject. "Please take off your shoes." I looked down at my muddy shoes and nodded, cooling off, embarrased about my outburst. "Also, the bathroom is just down the hall. You can use the shower whenever you want and you can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch. I don't normally have guests so I don't have a guest bedroom."

   "No, I'll sleep on the couch. I can't just take your bed like that." I said feeling out of place in that wonderland.

   "I insist." he replied.

   "Okay," I snapped at him, getting annoyed again, "enough with the good manners. I'd feel really weird sleeping in your room anyways."

   "Alright then." he said taken aback. "Well, there's some blankets and pillows in the closet across the hall from the bathroom."

   "What is wrong with me," I muttered under my breath, "Now he probably thinks that I'm some psycho bipolar chick." There was that word again. I instantly started to think of my bipolar father as a shooting pain shot into my head.

   "What was that," he asked.

   "Nothing." I said through gritted teeth, crashing to the ground.

Jared's POV:

   I heard Carr mutter the word bipolar. Did she know? I wonered. How did she find out? Quickly, I asked what she said, but all she said was nothing. Mabye I was just straining myself, and then she crashed to the ground. I ran towards her, but she pushed me away. "I'm fine," she said.

   I was not going to let her do this, "No you're not. You're laying on the ground clutching your head." I picked her up and started to carry her to my bed, but then I thought twice and brought her to the couch. "Are you sure you don't want my bed instead?" She glared at me and I quickly dropped her on the couch. "Okay. Okay"

   "Why are you still here?" she said.

   "Well, I was seeing if you wre okay. I mean you did just collapse on the floor."

   "That happens," she replied quietly, her face softening " but only when I think about the past."

   'Oh'  was all I could say. Then I knew. She would never remember. Slowly, I got up and walked to my room.   

   "Goodnight," said a tiny voice behind me. I could have sworn I heard crying, but then I realized, I was also crying.

*************************************************************************************************************

Awwwwww. This chapter made me sad. thanks for readin. Vote and comment please.