Chapter 33: Wrong Things to Say (Terresse' Side)

Terresse’ Side <3

 One minute I was comforting a friend and now there’s an action scene going on in front of my eyes. What did I do to deserve this?

Mikee approached me a while ago, asking for an advice. Acknowledging me as one of his new friends, he talked to me backstage about a sensitive topic.

“I’ve wanted to court her for so long. I know that she’s the girl that I want to be by my side for the rest of my life… but she’s not that enthusiastic as me.” Mikee told me.

“Bianca, she’s one of a kind. I can’t afford to lose her but I’m not sure if she treasures me as much. She’s always difficult when we’re talking about us. It’s like she doesn’t really need me. Yet, she has that attractive smile that always settles my disturbance. Terresse, you know that a man can’t settle for just that! I want her to be mine.”  Mikee continued.

“I don’t know what to do anymore.” He added.

“Girls want to be sure before they enter a serious relationship. Love is not just a game that you could gamble everything just because you feel like it. When you love someone you need the assurance of being caught when you fall especially if you don’t want to be bruised. Bianca knows that you love her but maybe she’s afraid of the changes that will happen after you guys are exclusive to each other. You would own her. What if you take her for granted? What if you find out that it really couldn’t work? She’s just afraid and you have to give her a reason not to be.” I lectured Mikee.

Mikee and I exchanged a few more conversations before his face finally lightened up.

“Thank you so much!” he said, grinning widely.

“I’ll be around if you need me. I’ll always be by your side.” I told him.

“You’re a very reliable friend that’s why I like you.“ Mikee said.

And now, the action gets hotter. Kyle punches Mikee and I violently tell him off.

What’s gotten into him? Is he drunk or anything? He keeps staring at me with those gorgeous eyes! What is his problem?

I walk away but then he grabs my arm.

I wait for an explanation but he is too coward to say anything.

His grip loosens as he finally utters something.

“I’m jealous.” He spits out.

A blush creeps up my cheeks. He’s jealous? I can’t believe that this is happening. He actually thought that – that Mikee and I are – oh my gosh.

I laugh and pat his head. He must really like me, then.

“Cute,” I whisper.

Then I walk away.