Chapter 1 (School)

There was a time at a School at West Palm High where there was this kid named Grant Smith and he was just a really shy kid. Then this one time he was being bullied by the School's Basketball Team Captain Drake. The School's Basketball team name was "West Palm Dragons". Drake said to Grant "Yo Grant (Chuckles) Think You Can Beat Me In a 1 on 1?". Then Grant's best friend Michael defended him and said " Yo Man there's no need for this". Then Drake suddenly punches Grant in the face and said "I always knew you were a loser in Basketball". Then the bell rang and everyone went home. Grant And Michael Played some Basketball. Michael looked like he could fly around the court in a heartbeat and he would shoot 3's like no one has ever seen. While Grant Didn't do much an kept MISSING his shots. Michael said "Bro you'll get the hang of it someday maybe even soon enough!". Then Grant and Michael went home. Grant heard his mother say "Grant go to the store then wash the dishes". Grant responds "alright Mom". Grant went to the store and bought what his mom requested him to buy then hi ran into Drake. Drake Says "Yo weakling wassup, What you got there?". Grant began to shake because he was nervous about what Drake would do. Then Grant said "What my mom asked me to buy". Then Drake said "can i see?". Then Grant showed him then suddenly out of nowhere Drake punched Grant in the face and took the stuff then ran. Grant went back home with a bloody face and then he washed the dishes like what his Mom asked him to do. Then his Mom came down and said "where are the things i told you to get me?". Grant's Mom didn't know about his high school life yet. Grant said "Mom i..." then his Mom said "and what happend to your face?" Grant said "Mom i slipped then landed on my face and your stuff fell in the canal" in  a sarcastic and sscared tone. HIs Mom knew he was lying and said "Tell me the truth" in a disappointed way. Then Grant ran to his room while saying "I don't want to talk about it". Grant's Mom says "EXCUSE ME!". Then Grant said "Not tonight Mom". Then the next day comes. Grant's Mom says "Grant! Breakfast is here. then you need to go to school". Then Grant woke up and knocked over his lava lamp by accident and got injured in the foot. A Piece of glass pierced his left knee then Grant shouted "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!". Then Grant's Mom rushed to his room seeing his blood spill from the other side of Grant's door. Then Grant's Mom calls 911 and tells them what happend while crying then she carried Grant To her Mercedes and rushed to West Palm Hospital. Then Grant saw Michael there because Michael's cousin is in surgery. Michael's eyes became large while in shock as he saw Grant and Grant went into the same room as his cousin's. Then Michael prayed "Lord, pls save my Cousin and Grant, i don't want to lose people who act like they are my brothers. Lord i beg you save them both as they are some of the most important people i know and love and that they both are my family. Amen". 6 hours later the doctor came and said "Grant and your cousin's gonna be fine. They just need to stay in the hospital for a few months". A few Months Later They Came Back. Then Grant Said To Michael "Basketball?". Michael Said "Sure".