1 Alpha Blood

Choosing My Mate

Chapter One: Alpha blood.

Today is a big day for Riley its her last days as a free woman, tomorrow Riley was turning 18 she would have complete access to her wolf; therefore she would be able to sense her mate, witch she know could only be one of two people and that scared her.

Sitting up and making her way to the bathroom to freshmen up Riley couldn't keep her mind off of her best friends, Ash, and his twin brother Jace, one of them soon to be her mate and the new Alpha of the state of California.

What had her parents brought her into? she couldn't picture being in a romantic relationship with one of  her two best friends, it just seemed so unreal. even if she could she dint know who she would want as a mate. but it wasn't up for her to decide, that's what the fates are for.

hopping out of the shower Riley went to her closet to pick out her normal outfit jeans a simple tee and her converses.

while she looked in the mirror to brush her hair she though more about Ash and Jace.

would the fates pick Ash, the reliable, understanding, and sensitive twin or would the fates curse her with Jace, the unreliable, cocky, bully twin.

making her way to the kitchen to grab a poptart and some Orange juice before she stepped out to meet the guys to head to school. she wasn't expecting people to be waiting for her in the kitchen. she could hear their mumbled voices but couldn't make out the words. so she stepped in.

"Good morning Riley" her mother greeted. "are you hungry? I made some muffins, there might be some left I told Ash and Jace to save some for you but you know how those boys eat."

"here Riley." Ash said handing her a small plate of blueberries muffins and a cup of Orange juice. Riley simple just smiled and set down the plate.

"its ok mom, ill just grab a poptart. we're gonna be late we better get going." Riley says kissing her mom on the cheek.

"oh sweetie your teachers will understand, what with your big day being tomorrow."

"your moms right Riels" Jace said taking his head out of the fridge. "there's no way the alpha's daughter is going to get in trouble the day before she's mated to the strongest wolf in the world." he states flexing his arms. his very ripped arms. Riley couldn't stop herself from thinking that these twins didn't have a soft mooshey part on their body. nobody is that perfectly toned with out working on it for their whole life. she though as she caught her mom smiles at her. surely she got busted checking out Jace.

"why thanks bro, I know I'm the strongest wolf of California but of the whole world... that's nice of you to say." Ash says flexing his arms and then winking to Riley.

Riley was starting to feel uncomfortable how could they all be so calm? she needed to relax so she playfully joined in to ease her nerves. "you guys are so full of it is say the most dumb wolves in the world. come on we're going to be late."