Quinn

Today was like any day. Get up, get dressed and go - all before the sun itself, then go to Ordriella to help her and the other cooks prepare breakfast for for her royal pain in the butt. As well as being her personal guard I was also roped into be her personal hand maid and cook! Slave driver!
...Well I guess she not all that bad, but when you've been stuck with her for three years strait then you kinda get frustrated at her. Really easily. Like maddeningly easily. But that's just how she is. And also the fact that I provoke her probable contributes too. Ordriella's got it worse though, she been stuck with lazy from the beginning she was even there on 'that' night.
No one is allowed to talk about that night, we don't have to! It still haunts the castle even without being announced. 'The night the royal family fell'. That is everyone but lazy. Pft!

"So what's cooking this fine early morning for lazy" yep that's right sarcasm is basically my first language.
"Oh I wish you would stop calling queen Lizzy lazy. It's such an-"
"Fitting nick name, yer I know that's why I bestowed it on her mighty pain in the butt." A smug smile begins to show on the corners of my lips.
"Oh and stop calling her a pain in the butt!" She loudly exclaimed throwing -one of the dirty rags she was using to whip down the kitchen bench- at me. We weren't the only ones in the room which you could tell by the low chuckle coming from the rest of the royal cooks in the large wooden kitchen. Most of the cooks were men besides Ordriella and a few others like Mary, Joessy and Jaclyn of course. Sigh, now we have to start cooking I guess.

"WAKE UP LAZY BUM!!" I yell as I burst through her door with Mary following close behind with the food tray looking like she was entering a wolfs den and at any moment a wolf would jump out and gobble her whole.
We entered massive room with fancy gold and red velvet wall paper with a big oval mirror in the corner, a massive fancy desk to the right with blind going strait down the middle of the room. On the other side of the blinds was a ginormous bed with hundreds of plush cute and very expensive pillows and right in the middle of this mess of pillows was the sleeping queen.
"WAKE UP LAZY, YOU HAVE A KINGDOM TO RUN!!!!"
Of course queen lazy being the lazy bum she was just grumbled, throw a heap of pillows in our general direction and rolled over snuggling into a conformable position to go back to sleep.
Oh well time to get out the big guns! An evil grin starts to speed over my face. Poor Mary she started uncontrollably shivering in her spot when she saw my face. Oh well no use crying over spilt milk... Speaking of spilt milk.
That when a grab the jug of milk from the tray Mary was holding and start to slowly walk to the foot of queen lazy's bed, I start to slowly climb the steps leading to her bed (seriously she's so lazy she has steps to her bed), I stroll across her bed to where I loom over her and then tip. Milk went everywhere! Well everywhere over the queen. Hehe!
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" is all that can be heard all throughout the castle. Oh well, everyone's use to it after Nearly three years. The scream is then followed with the loud shouts of the queen "QUID I SWEAR ONE DAY KARMA WILL COME AND GET YOU AND YOULL BE WAKING UP TO MILK OR ICE WATER OR WHAT EVER YOU POUR ON ME EVERY MORNING" yep that's right I call her lazy because she's a lazy bum and she calls me quid because apparently I'm not even worth a quid. Despite all of this we're actually pretty good friends, we just fight a lot and pull pranks on each other all the time tease each other and call each other names.
"Oh save it for someone who cares. Anyway you have to get up, Merlin's back and he brings news from the east. So pick you lazy ass up and get ready for the morning conference" my grin is now gone replaced by a bored face that would most people uncomfortable. By this time Mary had almost fainted.